A World in Arms: WW2 armies

Hello Imperator! May I ask if you've got any new previews to share?

Hi man! I have made all the animations for the first pack (Italian Armies), and I'm going the hard task to do the palettes. I hope the first pack will be online for next november.

Andrea! Thanks for your work! It's in advance though I do believe these packs will be superb (how can they be smth else?)! :)

Hi man! I have made all the animations for the first pack (Italian Armies), and I'm going the hard task to do the palettes. I hope the first pack will be online for next november.

I got back from a small absent to this forum
AND
this is a chock.

NEXT November !!!!!!! :cry: that´s 2015
Whatever can´t happen during that time. Crashed PC :badcomp:, lost interest :old:from the master, or even worse :devil:

I had hoped to see the first package even as I returned, but this was sad.

Maybe I do, but then I call THIS November for, well that is this :mischief: mates,
next november is next, that´s 2015, Or have windows 8.1 :badcomp: made me
totally mad
:lol::lol::lol:

:wallbash::wallbash:

:nono: but then it´s almost half gone (of THIS November, right) and heck it might be next november 2015 or ???

I better go back to hybernation :sleep:
since I don´t go on :deadhorse:

BUT Hope is always a great thing ....

From the God's point of view you are probably right, BUT many things could happen during the year. HDD crashes, artists loosing interest in Civ3, terribly important RL issues...

These points are what I am afraid off. Too many projects die an early death, when something happens. And God Lord how many things that might be popping up in life. I know what I am talking about, close at hand.

That's why I can´t see why not release smaller packages when they are done.....

The full stuff, looking at the notes and pictures, will take from THIS november to NEXT November and probably even longer to finish.

I might even put money on that we will not see the end of this.

Please prove me wrong and make me sooooo happy :lol:

These points are what I am afraid off. Too many projects die an early death, when something happens. And God Lord how many things that might be popping up in life. I know what I am talking about, close at hand.

That's why I can´t see why not release smaller packages when they are done.....

The full stuff, looking at the notes and pictures, will take from THIS november to NEXT November and probably even longer to finish.

I might even put money on that we will not see the end of this.

Please prove me wrong and make me sooooo happy :lol:

Well, guys, the limit to my unit production, is the worst time I spend not to create new units, but the time to create animations, palettes, Pediaicons and so on.

To clear better what I intend, i have just realised a full pack for Vietnan armies including French, Usa, NVA, ARVN and so on, a full modern US armies from Cold War to today, another full pack for Russian (and Soviet) armies from cold war to present including Afghan war, a definitive Roman units pack, an Arab-Israel pack from 1948 war to present. So you can see that the problem is only he time that I can spend to "routine" actions than to create units. ;)

a definitive roman units pack - including some of the enemies perhaps!? ...sounds good to me...

edit: andreea please make a charity and give us the roman pack at least before christmas! :xmassign:

Well, guys, the limit to my unit production, is the worst time I spend not to create new units, but the time to create animations, palettes, Pediaicons and so on.

To clear better what I intend, i have just realised a full pack for Vietnan armies including French, Usa, NVA, ARVN and so on, a full modern US armies from Cold War to today, another full pack for Russian (and Soviet) armies from cold war to present including Afghan war, a definitive Roman units pack, an Arab-Israel pack from 1948 war to present. So you can see that the problem is only he time that I can spend to "routine" actions than to create units. ;)

You once mentioned South African Armies pack :). But please don't start it right now:)

JG said:
a definitive roman units pack - including some of the enemies perhaps!? ...sounds good to me...
I believe some enemies will be included - parts of the pack was released with SPQR scenario by Guardian. However, Guardian tried (and did) to resize these units - and that caused units quality downgrade, so it'd be absolutely great if they'll be released by Andrea himself. I think this is what Andrea meant saying about the Definitive Roman pack.

Also, is there any chance to assist Andrea with units production? Does anyone have time, PC and "willing" resources to help?

At the very least, there can be smart advise. To re-use some palettes instead of creating new ones, for example.

Top Bottom