[Totally O.T.] - Just curious

I'm not. Actually I avoid many 2005 onwards technology devices, so to make you all shocked, this is my cellphone:

Spoiler :

Once it slipped off my pocket on a bus, and I actually got it back because the person who found it called my aunt (it was saved on my list) and then we met for me to get it back. Could you desire a better app than that? I can't :D

I'm not. Actually I avoid many 2005 onwards technology devices, so to make you all shocked, this is my cellphone:

Spoiler :

Once it slipped off my pocket on a bus, and I actually got it back because the person who found it called my aunt (it was saved on my list) and then we met for me to get it back. Could you desire a better app than that? I can't :D

Well, very similar to what I had until more or less 1 year ago, to tell the truth. :D

45°38'N-13°47'E;13337609 said:
Are there Ingress players in this forum?
I don't know why but I suspect so; probably because we all have something in common in liking this kind of games. :)

Just curious.

I would assume it's a phone app type game then? As I'm not familiar with it.

JosEPh

Honestly, never heard of it till today. Just looked it up. It looks kinda cool, but I'd rather just go geocaching.

Though, it will be cool to see what games will evolve from Ingress.

Honestly, never heard of it till today. Just looked it up. It looks kinda cool, but I'd rather just go geocaching.

Though, it will be cool to see what games will evolve from Ingress.

I wonder what this kind of games will look like on Google Glass :D

Top Bottom