Map scripts for BarbCics On Games

os79

Deity
I noticed Hemispheres map script was scarce in resources then realized it was because of ten preset civs I set up in Custom Game. However, that's terrible for emerging barbarians growing into civs.

So any recommended map script that ignore preset civs numbers and just put resources in right places?

Hmm. I'll try Totestrea. But if no one else has time to modify the py file to fit RAND, then please someone describe how base py is different from RAND py so I can modify and push to SVN. That is if I still have access to SVN.

EDIT: I remember there is a program, WinMerge. I'll use that now to compare PerfectWorld2 and RAND one, then copy the changes accordingly.

Ok, I admit defeat. I looked over the py comparisons between PerfectWorld2 and RAND one. There were several differences I noticed. Few have to do with marsh and obvious to maybe import to Totestra. However, I saw some other differences between Totestra and PerfectWorld2, obviously. So I think it best someone else with actual knowledge of Python programming do the tweaks because I'm not sure which changes to merge in and which not.

45°38'N-13°47'E;13340992 said:
I've done a quick try with this map script and it runs fine with AND. Possibly there might be some missing features but you can use it with AND.

:lol: Was going to post to highly recommend this because I just started a game with this. I really love Full of Resources option under Tortesta map because it is not overpowered. It is similar to GEM level of resources, maybe somewhat less. However the point is that this map have the potential to help emerging barbarians into civilizations, and maybe eventually into powers to be reckoned with themselves.
So I do recommend this mapscript for RAND whenever someone is ready to do a few tweaks to incorporate all features.

Top Bottom