M2TW: Plan your Invasion!

salty mud

Deity
10th November draws ever closer, so its time to plan our glorius conquests! What faction are you playing as and where are you going to invade?

• England
  • Holy Roman Empire
  • France
  • Rebulic of Venice
  • Spain

These are the playable factions from the start. The other 12 must be unlocked.

• Egypt
  • Byzantine
  • Moors
  • Scotland
  • Denmark
  • Portugal
  • Poland
  • Milan
  • Sicily
  • Russia
  • Hungary
  • Turks

^^^Unlockables.

The unplayables are

• Aztecs
  • Timurids
  • Mongols
  • Papal States
  • Rebels

Give your faction, your target and why. ;)

I'll probably start as Venice because I've enjoyed a number of games as them on Europa Universalis. Milan will probably be the target so that I can unite Italy. I will probably unlock all the nations by editing the relevant file if it is the same as RTW as I don't appreciate having to defeat particular nations to be able to play as them.

The unplayables are

* Aztecs
* Timurids
* Mongols
* Papal States
* Rebels

Hah! In RTW Barb Invasion you can play as Romano-British, ER Rebels and WR Rebels if you have downloaded some unlock thingie. There is always someone who makes those.

I made my own thread and didn't answer the question. :o

I'm going to be England and try to invade Spain. Thats what they get for a dirty great armada coming at us! :smug:

aztecs oh noes hide the nukes! but any way aztecs thats awsome colonization time.

Tank_Guy#3 said:
I forgot that the Aztecs were in this. This should make it interesting, a massive Papal Army versus the Aztecs, whoda thunk it possible?

The Pope doesn't really do anything. He just sends you to do his dirty work. :p

salty mud said:
The Pope doesn't really do anything. He just sends you to do his dirty work. :p
I don't know, when I used to play MTW the Papacy actually built up a pretty sizeable empire. That is until the Imperial Army of Byzantium conquered them in the name of their God, Tank Guy#3.

Tank_Guy#3 said:
I don't know, when I used to play MTW the Papacy actually built up a pretty sizeable empire. That is until the Imperial Army of Byzantium conquered them in the name of their God, Tank Guy#3.

Same God?

Tank_Guy#3 said:

Cool. So the Pope will actually take settlements and build empires? Good, I thought he was like SPQR in Rome: Just stayed there and did nothing.

I will play Spain and realize the Reconquista. Then play Turks and expand south:egypt: :spank: :evil:

Top Bottom