Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

Holy... that statue of Ash may be the manliest I have ever seen. A true king is a warrior, scholar and lion wrangler :eek:.

Edit: Ha, the statue is located in San Francisco!

Ya know, all this talk about Ashurbanipal v Kamehameha makes me think Firaxis should make a new game
Civ V - Arena
A fighting game where you get to play as the leaders of the different civ 5 civs... that'd be fun to play
So something like a minigame?

Fun fun fun!

I always wanted to see Ashurbanipal fight with his lion and tablet against Kamehameha with his Naha Stone.

Boudicca vs. Askia vs. Oda vs. Hiawatha (with his bow and arrows) vs. Montezuma would be a fun match

By the looks of it that lion has already taken arrow wounds to the chest and head, but still...

I also like the expression on the archer's face. "Should I fire again? Nah, it's ok, King A's got this one."

If they ever do a Civilization fighting game, dude... I can imagine it simillar to the Soul Calibur series, with civ characters.

Would be quite cool to kick everybody's ass with Isabella's golden cross or headbutt Theodora with Suleiman's turban :lol:

If they ever do a Civilization fighting game, dude... I can imagine it simillar to the Soul Calibur series, with civ characters.

For that matter, why not just have some Civ V leaders cameo in Soul Calibur? They've had everyone from Link to Yoda appear in those games.

For that matter, why not just have some Civ V leaders cameo in Soul Calibur? They've had everyone from Link to Yoda appear in those games.

I don't wanna go off-topic (even though this is a non-serious thread), but I though about it a few days ago. I don't have Soul Calibur 5 yet, but the character creation seems great, perhaps creating some civ guys there would be doable. I wish they had a full-civilization fighting game, really, imagine how awesome! :D

Now I want to figure all the leaders' weapons and abilities!

Maria Theresa-can eat her opponents:aargh:

Theodora-seduction

Top Bottom