Cross-Platform Civ3 Editor

Cross-Platform Editor for Conquests now available! 1.48

Yeah, it's a bit odd, but as far as I can tell their policy is "we won't actively add anything that will cause it to not work on XP, but we don't want to be officially committed to supporting XP for 5+ years after Microsoft has quit supporting it" - since Java 8 came out in April 2014, the same month Microsoft ended XP 32-bit support, and is supported for 5+ years. The first releases wouldn't install on XP but would run with a manual install, but about a year and a half ago they fixed the installer so it runs on XP, albeit with the warning message.

Java 9 is going to require Vista (or maybe 7), but it won't be out until next year, and as unlike Java 8, I don't think it will have anything eminently useful for the editor, it's unlikely I'll be moving the editor to it anytime soon.

For the upgrade/enslave actions, I tested what happened when upgrading across class. In short, you cannot do it, and I was not able to successfully enslave a unit across classes either. The only potentially interesting use of it might be due to the fact that once, for example, a land unit's upgrade to a sea/air unit becomes technologically available, you can no longer build that land unit. So this could theoretically be used to obsolete earlier units in a scenario - perhaps we could obsolete Cavalry one Bombers become available, in the standard ruleset. Thus there's a chance I might re-enable it for that in the future, especially if someone comes up with a scenario that would like to do that, but for the time being the utility of class-specific upgrades seemed to be more beneficial.
This is allready possible, by simply leaving the checkbox "Unit Upgrade" under special orders unchecked and setting the units upgrade path to a resourceless unit.

In my game the Starfortress (Metallurgry) can no longer build after Replacable Parts, because the Guerilla is set as its successor without being able to upgrade (or in this case a downgrade, as the Fortress has the same defence with additional hitpoints, but can not move for obvious reasons ;) ).

I think, that I have discovered a bug in the enslave options.

If I set a unit to enslave and then select the "enslave results in" unit, as soon as I move to another unit, the "enslave result" resets itself to "none".

Sometimes if I move via cursor keys to the next unit, it looks like the "enslave result" is moved to that unit. But then click into another unit or save, close and reopen the editor, the "enslave result" is reseted to "none" for every unit.

The editor has so far only accepted one "enslave result", but that unit (Corvette) was an enslaver befor and only switched from one slave unit to another (Corvette instead of Galleon).

I am a little clueless if I have done it wrong. :blush:

Thanks again for your help!

After playing around a bit, I was able to reproduce the issue you mentioned - it looks like there is an issue with Naval and Air units, but not with land. And it appears to affect only Enslave Results In, but not Upgrade To. I'll take a look at it.

Version 1.03 is now available. It has two small updates:

• Fix a bug that would cause "Enslave Results In" to not work properly in some cases
  • If you use the Recently Used File menu to open a file, the Save dialog will now pre-populate your file's name for you.

You can download the new version here.

Hello

This has been bugging me lol. Look what the unit selector does when you scroll down using the down or up arrow. Sometimes it also does it when changing from unit to unit with your mouse pointer.

Start scrolling down from your very first unit all the way down to your last and see how many times it does it. Maybe you can replicate it.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 128
Thanks! that was fast (again!)! You are fantastic! :goodjob:

I have tested the new version and the enslave options seems to work proberly now.

Hello

This has been bugging me lol. Look what the unit selector does when you scroll down using the down or up arrow. Sometimes it also does it when changing from unit to unit with your mouse pointer.

Start scrolling down from your very first unit all the way down to your last and see how many times it does it. Maybe you can replicate it.

I thought this sounded familiar, and sure enough you mentioned it last year, and I tried to reproduce it, but could not. However, at that time, with version 0.97, I disabled multi-select in the Unit list, since there was no functionality associated with it, and I figured that the bug wouldn't be able to happen any more if the list didn't support multi-select.

But it appears that it can in fact still happen. So I tried to reproduce it again tonight, scrolling down both by holding down the down/up arrows, as well as by pressing them once per unit until reaching the end of the list. But I still can't get it to happen locally :(.

I'm wondering if there's something unique to one or more of the units in the scenario that's causing it, but that isn't present with the ones I'm trying? If it's possible to upload/send the BIQ file, I can try with that specific file, and that would eliminate what I suspect is the most important difference between your test case and what I've been able to test with.

The other thing that could be helpful in figuring it out is looking in the log.txt file that the program creates, and looking for any areas with an error, which will contain a bunch of lines in a row with things like "com.civfanatics.civ3.xplatformeditor" and "javax.swing." in them. If these exist, they would point to where in the code this would be happening, which might set off a lightbulb in my head as to why it's happening. It might still not be enough without being able to reproduce it myself, but it would at least point to what part of the haystack the needle was located in (since we know the tab, we at least know which haystack... but it's still one of the larger haystacks).

Thanks! that was fast (again!)! You are fantastic! :goodjob:

I have tested the new version and the enslave options seems to work proberly now.

Thanks, glad it's working for you!

I’ve wanted to use enslave results in Freight (foot unit) for transport ships and enslave results in Salvage (tactical missile unit) for missile ships. Will this work for the 1.03 editor? I like the idea of looting someones ship over capturing it. Also, is there a way to get the AI using this editor to use "Disband Units". They seams to be player only units.

I’ve wanted to use enslave results in Freight (foot unit) for transport ships and enslave results in Salvage (tactical missile unit) for missile ships. Will this work for the 1.03 editor? I like the idea of looting someones ship over capturing it. Also, is there a way to get the AI using this editor to use "Disband Units". They seams to be player only units.

I think you're saying that transport ship (naval) would enslave a freight (land unit), which would be transported on the ship then? And missile ship (naval) would result in salvage (land, similar to Tactical Nuke in the base rules)? So in both cases, a naval unit enslaves into a land unit.

If I understand correctly, it isn't possible in 1.03, as it restricts upgrades/enslaves to the same class. The reason is that in general it's more convenient, and when I tried to get upgrade/enslave to work across classes, I was not successful in getting the upgrade/enslave to happen; see below:

For the upgrade/enslave actions, I tested what happened when upgrading across class. In short, you cannot do it, and I was not able to successfully enslave a unit across classes either. The only potentially interesting use of it might be due to the fact that once, for example, a land unit's upgrade to a sea/air unit becomes technologically available, you can no longer build that land unit. So this could theoretically be used to obsolete earlier units in a scenario - perhaps we could obsolete Cavalry one Bombers become available, in the standard ruleset. Thus there's a chance I might re-enable it for that in the future, especially if someone comes up with a scenario that would like to do that, but for the time being the utility of class-specific upgrades seemed to be more beneficial.

However, if you'd like to try, Version 1.01 does allow setting cross-class upgrades (go to the first post, scroll down to near the bottom where it says Old Versions, download 1.01). 1.01 and earlier do have a bug where if you delete a unit, it can throw off enslave/upgrade results in for units later in the list, but as long as you're just setting them, it should work fine.

If you do find a way to get it to work, I'm up for adding an option to re-enable it in a future version. I considered making it toggleable from 1.02 forwards, but haven't thus far as I couldn't find a way to get cross-class enslave/upgrade to work in-game, and it's not very useful if it doesn't work.

Thanks Quintillus. That was exactly what I wanted to know.

I am using the commercially issued Civilization III Conquests.
I’m trying to import from the Firaxis Conquests editor to yours. Your editor can’t detect the Firaxis editor files (my own mods) and my PC won’t detect the SAV files in any way other than “load game” from the game menu or in game. I was once able to go into the Civ file structure and delete the SAV files but now my PC says 1 item (the “Auto” folder). I went into the Firaxis editor and saved a copy of the mod outside the Civ file structure. This allowed the computer to recognise that there was a file. When trying to open that file with your editor I got this message.
“An unexpected exemption occurred: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsExemption: Index: 32, Sixe: 32”.
The “input from SAV” feature can’t detect the SAV file either and obviously I’ve tried all file types. Is there some way for my PC to detect the files again because manually transferring the information won’t be fun?

Thanks again.

PS. All this is to get the AI to use land transports. I’ve removed Rail and added trains, trucks and TELs etc. in or to make it a game of logistics.

Do you happen to have Civ installed in C:\Program Files (x86), or C:\Program Files, and have Windows Vista or newer? If so, Vista and later protect those folders, so that it's quite difficult for programs other than the ones that created files there to see the files that are located there. It's a common bane of Civ modders, since Civ's files are located in the folder where Civ was installed to.

The specific name for the process is the VirtualStore; to the program (Civ, the Firaxis editor) that saves the BIQ/SAV, it looks like it's being saved to C:\Program Files (x86)\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Conquests\Saves (or similar depending on your disc version), but Windows actually puts it in a different location, so other programs (and yourself, via Windows explorer) are not able to modify it. However, if the program that created the file asks for files it created in Program Files, Windows will report them as present. The basic idea was that it made it harder for viruses to corrupt your programs, but a side effect was it also made modding old games a lot more painful.

The most reliable, least painful workaround is to re-install Civilization III to somewhere outside of Program Files... I have mine at C:\Games\Civilization III currently. However, you should first find the SAV and BIQ files so they don't get lost when uninstalling. I believe they should be somewhere such as C:\Users\<your user name here>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\etc. You'll probably need to enable showing hidden folders in Explorer to find it. Then copy them somewhere safe, uninstall Civ, and reinstall it somewhere outside of Program Files.

There are a couple other options involving User Account Control settings, but those are tricky once Civ is already installed (I gave up on Vista years ago due to not being able to figure them out), and they reduce Windows' built-in protections more. With the above method, only Civ itself would be exempt from file-modification protection, which is okay since you are trying to modify Civ files.

It is a lot of work for using the editor, although it also will allow you to download and modify the many other mods from CFC, and be able to locate them later. So whether it's worth it is up to you. But I have a sneaky feeling that's what's going on - there have been a lot of other people who've run into very similar problems and posted on CFC trying to figure it out over the years.

My guess is the error you saw from the editor is related to it not being able to see the other Civ files due to the Windows VirtualStore. You may have luck modifying the BIQ by going into Options --> Settings in the editor and unchecking Map Enabled, and restarting. This will cause the editor to not attempt to load any graphics files (which is may not be able to see in Program Files). However, it won't be possible to edit the map or view unit icons with this disabled, although the map will still be saved in the BIQ unmodified when you save it.

Install them in a dedicated folder, e.g. C:\\Games

Once again, thank you Quintillus.

I'm going to get an external hard drive for my Civ files before I start the reinstall process just to be extra cautious. I'm going to use the 1.03 editor to keep things simple. If that works I'll try using the 1.01 editor as you suggested for "cross-class" units.

Just as an afterthought. When starting a large mod from scratch, I often use 3 place holder blanks for every 10 units in case I find a new unit or need to reorder the list. Will it be possible in a new version of your editor to rearrange the list of units or insert a unit at the desired space within the list? This is something that has lead me to retype my entire list many times before using the blanks and the blanks only go so far.

Last edited:
I don’t know how much work it would take or even if it’s possible to add more attributes to the game. If it’s any interest to you I have the following suggestions.

Unit Abilities

· All terrain – Can move over land and sea like an air unit (if not immobilised). Able to defend itself in ground combat and take damage from bombard (unlike air units). No transport characteristics so it can be tagged as a normal unit, tactical missile or foot unit. Able to be tagged with sinks in sea/ocean. To be used for true VTOL aircraft and true amphibious vehicles.
· Light weight vehicle – To be used for cavalry, air transportable vehicles and medium artillery.
· Transports light weight vehicles – Foot units can load into foot unit transports, light weight vehicle transports and normal transports. Light weight vehicles can load into light weight vehicle transports and normal transports.
· No disease – For armoured vehicles and hazmet soldiers/workers.

AI Strategy

· Disband unit (Land) – Disband in nearest city
· VTOL (Air) – "Hit and run"

Worker Actions

· Build obstacle – Uses all of a units moves like barricade but has a negative defensive bonus.
· Build canal – Turns a tile to coast
· Reclaim land – Turns coast to plains

If this is a workable idea I can imagine an explosion of new Civ 3 mods and re-releases of the best mods in the archive.

I can’t find explanations for the following editor attributes.

Charm barrier (BLDG)
General Telepad (BLDG)
Teleportable (Unit – Special Orders)
Telepad (Unit – Special Orders)
Use Extra Cost (Unit)
Telepad Range (Unit)
Legal Unit Telepads (Unit)
Legal Building Telepads (Unit)

Do you have a guide I’ve missed?

Most of these are from the "Cracked Editor".

Charm Barrier: The building functions as a charm barrier, protecting units from the effects of charm. However, charm attacks can now destroy the improvements within the city.
Acts as a General Telepad: Allows this improvement to receive teleport units.
Teleportable: Determines if the unit is capable of teleporting.
Telepad: Determines if the unit is capable of receiving teleporting units.
Telepad Range: Determines the teleport range of the unit.
Legal Unit Telepads: Determines which unit this unit can teleport to.
Legal Bldg Telepads: Determines which building this unit can teleport to.

"Use Extra Cost" is not in the base editor, so I differ to Quintillus.

Please see this thread for more information, and links to other threads which did more in depth testing.

Hey Quintillus was trying to use your editor for the first time. When I go to map view I get a white screen. However if I right click it will select the terrain. How do I make the map appear? Using newest version of Java and your editor on windows 7. Sorry if this has been solved somewhere else in the thread. Cheers!

Once again, thank you Quintillus.

I'm going to get an external hard drive for my Civ files before I start the reinstall process just to be extra cautious. I'm going to use the 1.03 editor to keep things simple. If that works I'll try using the 1.01 editor as you suggested for "cross-class" units.

Just as an afterthought. When starting a large mod from scratch, I often use 3 place holder blanks for every 10 units in case I find a new unit or need to reorder the list. Will it be possible in a new version of your editor to rearrange the list of units or insert a unit at the desired space within the list? This is something that has lead me to retype my entire list many times before using the blanks and the blanks only go so far.

This is possible, but a question of time. It's been requested a few times, and is gradually climbing the priority list for the editor. I did actually start working improving the unit list several years ago, but the effort was not completed... at any rate, possibly, but I wouldn't hold your breath for it as I don't spend as much time on the editor as I did when it was new.

I don’t know how much work it would take or even if it’s possible to add more attributes to the game. If it’s any interest to you I have the following suggestions.

Unit Abilities

· All terrain – Can move over land and sea like an air unit (if not immobilised). Able to defend itself in ground combat and take damage from bombard (unlike air units). No transport characteristics so it can be tagged as a normal unit, tactical missile or foot unit. Able to be tagged with sinks in sea/ocean. To be used for true VTOL aircraft and true amphibious vehicles.
· Light weight vehicle – To be used for cavalry, air transportable vehicles and medium artillery.
· Transports light weight vehicles – Foot units can load into foot unit transports, light weight vehicle transports and normal transports. Light weight vehicles can load into light weight vehicle transports and normal transports.
· No disease – For armoured vehicles and hazmet soldiers/workers.

AI Strategy

· Disband unit (Land) – Disband in nearest city
· VTOL (Air) – "Hit and run"

Worker Actions

· Build obstacle – Uses all of a units moves like barricade but has a negative defensive bonus.
· Build canal – Turns a tile to coast
· Reclaim land – Turns coast to plains

If this is a workable idea I can imagine an explosion of new Civ 3 mods and re-releases of the best mods in the archive.

This, unfortunately, it not possible. The attributes are all buried in the Civ3 code, and while there are occasionally cases where the base editor locked things down to be more restrictive than the game allowed, and there were the Charm/Teleport attributes that the base editor did not expose at all, it's not possible to add new attributes that the base game didn't have at all (whereas Civ4 does allow that, with sufficiently advanced modding skills). You'd essentially have to rebuild the game from scratch, including AI and/or multiplayer capabilities, to add new capabilities.

The one that you can sort-of simulate is the Light weight vehicle. By assigning the Wheeled unit ability to lighter units, and not heavier ones, you can effectively restrict the terrain choices of heavy ones, and use it as light/heavy instead of strictly has wheels/does not have wheels.

Some cool ideas though; would be nice to add if it didn't require rewriting the whole game!

I can’t find explanations for the following editor attributes.

Charm barrier (BLDG)
General Telepad (BLDG)
Teleportable (Unit – Special Orders)
Telepad (Unit – Special Orders)
Use Extra Cost (Unit)
Telepad Range (Unit)
Legal Unit Telepads (Unit)
Legal Building Telepads (Unit)

Do you have a guide I’ve missed?

Bluemofia answered most of them. Use Extra Cost is actually Use Exact Cost. The Apolyton documentation for the SAV format states:

use exact cost (If 7 cost=# shields otherwise cost=shields/rows)

In Conquests, this is almost always 7, and means that if you say a unit has a Shield Cost of 40, it will cost exactly 40 shields. Otherwise, it's how many "rows" of shields the unit costs, where the number of shields per rows scales by difficulty. So let's consider AI cost on Regent (100%) and Warlord (120%). If exact cost is 7, and the shield cost is 40, it will cost 40 shields on Regent and 40 * 1.2 = 48 on Warlord. If exact cost is not 7, and shield cost is 40, it will cost 40 * 10 = 400 shields on Regent and 40 * 12 = 480 shields on Warlord. On earlier versions of Civ3 (Vanilla in particular, though I don't recall the exact sub-versions), non-7 was the default, so an Archer had a Shield Cost of 2, for example, and a Knight 7. By Conquests, there were units such as the Jaguar Warrior that had intermediate shield costs (15 shields), so the default switched to using exact cost rather than number-of-rows cost.

As far as I know, all numbers other than 7 work the same, but that is something that I've trusted the pre-existing documentation on and have not experimented with myself. You'll probably want 7 for Conquests scenarios, although in theory it should work to have a mix (if you can keep the different shield costs straight).

I should probably either do like the Firaxis editor and make it always convert to Exact Cost, or make it a check box in case there's some desire to keep an old scenario how it was. It is kind of puzzling as it is now.

There is a Help system (F1 or Help -> View Help), but it is far from complete at this point, and does not cover those specifics.

Hey Quintillus was trying to use your editor for the first time. When I go to map view I get a white screen. However if I right click it will select the terrain. How do I make the map appear? Using newest version of Java and your editor on windows 7. Sorry if this has been solved somewhere else in the thread. Cheers!

Did you happen to start it with launcher.jar, or directly with the Conquests Editor.jar? I don't think it should matter with the latest version of Java, but with older versions, it wouldn't always get enough memory if you didn't start with launcher.jar (even on computers with plenty of memory, due to Java requesting early-2000's levels of memory by default). Trying the other one couldn't hurt (although I'm not sure this is it, as it should give an error pop-up if it runs out of memory).

The other thought is that if the Civ3 Install Directory is incorrect for some reason, it wouldn't be able to load the graphics. You can verify that it's correct via Options -> Editor Settings, and then it's Civ3 Install Directory, which should match the location in which Vanilla is installed. Although again, it probably would have thrown an error message in this case.

I'm not entirely sure what might be causing this though, as it's a new one. If it still persists via the other launch and with the install directory verified, see if there's anywhere in the log.txt file the editor creates in its folder that mentions "Error" followed by a bunch of programming stuff that likely includes "com.civfanatics.xplatformeditor". If so, uploading that portion of the log.txt file here could point me in the right direction for identifying the cause of it programmatically.

Did you happen to start it with launcher.jar, or directly with the Conquests Editor.jar? I don't think it should matter with the latest version of Java, but with older versions, it wouldn't always get enough memory if you didn't start with launcher.jar (even on computers with plenty of memory, due to Java requesting early-2000's levels of memory by default). Trying the other one couldn't hurt (although I'm not sure this is it, as it should give an error pop-up if it runs out of memory).

The other thought is that if the Civ3 Install Directory is incorrect for some reason, it wouldn't be able to load the graphics. You can verify that it's correct via Options -> Editor Settings, and then it's Civ3 Install Directory, which should match the location in which Vanilla is installed. Although again, it probably would have thrown an error message in this case.

I'm not entirely sure what might be causing this though, as it's a new one. If it still persists via the other launch and with the install directory verified, see if there's anywhere in the log.txt file the editor creates in its folder that mentions "Error" followed by a bunch of programming stuff that likely includes "com.civfanatics.xplatformeditor". If so, uploading that portion of the log.txt file here could point me in the right direction for identifying the cause of it programmatically.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have to launch it using the start.bat file. Here is what the log is spitting out:

Spoiler :

1 [main] INFO Main - Starting program - version 1.03
20 [main] WARN Settings - Missing value for key bmpDir in config file.
44 [main] INFO Main - i18n URL: E:\editor\langs
179 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO Main - Running Windows 7 6.1 on x86
179 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO Main - Java vendor: Oracle Corporation
179 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO Main - Java runtime version: 1.8.0_101-b13
179 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO Main - Java runtime name: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
179 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO Main - Starting initialize method now
191 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO Main - Screen dimensions of 1936 x 1056 exceed maximum of 1930 x 1050
217 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO Main - Took this many ms to get window visible
500 [Thread-3] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.xplatformeditor.MapTab - Weight of 0.24271844660194175 with 1030 pixels in width
504 [Thread-3] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.xplatformeditor.MapTab - wheel enabled? false
563 [Thread-3] INFO Main - hit the method that adds pnlTabs
625 [Thread-3] INFO Main - load accelerator done
6111 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO Main - Input file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Conquests\Scenarios\WWI test.biq
6113 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Number of available processors: 4; using 4 processors
6113 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Detected compressed file
9788 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Number of available processors: 4; using 4 processors
9789 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - major ver: 12, minorVer: 8
9789 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - About to go into the various input processors; has been 1 milliseconds.
9903 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - At end of custom rules; time taken = 115 ms
9903 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - custom map
9910 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - It took 4 ms to add all the TILE objects
9944 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - It took 33 ms to run the 4 threads
9953 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Time to process tile stuff: 39 milliseconds; total time: 156 ms
9959 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - finished map data
10014 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - File length: 2970413
10014 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - data inputted: 2967574
10015 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - final input: 2970413
10015 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Time to input BIQ: 227 milliseconds
10035 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO Main - Time to input file: 3923 milliseconds.
10037 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO Main - civInstallDir: C:\Program Files (x86)\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III
10046 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO Main - colors determined
10070 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.xplatformeditor.EditorTabbedPane - IO links sent
10471 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.xplatformeditor.EditorTabbedPane - custom player data sent
10471 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.xplatformeditor.EditorTabbedPane - data links sent to tabs
10471 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.xplatformeditor.EditorTabbedPane - crosstab links sent
11037 [Thread-19] INFO GraphicsImport - It took 558 milliseconds to import all the graphics.
11038 [Thread-19] INFO GraphicsImport - 150 milliseconds of that was for borders
11045 [Thread-19] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - It took 7 ms to calculate the city influence
11046 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 250, 0
11046 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 262, 0
11049 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 261, 1
11051 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 333, 1
11055 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 340, 2
11055 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 342, 2
11059 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 333, 3
11072 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 332, 10
11074 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 323, 11
11074 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 325, 11
11075 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 328, 12
11076 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 330, 12
11076 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 332, 12
11080 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 321, 15
11087 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 320, 20
11087 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 338, 20
11087 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 340, 20
11087 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 342, 20
11090 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 320, 22
11100 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 271, 29
11103 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 330, 30
11103 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 332, 30
11109 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 206, 34
11112 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 206, 36
11116 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 340, 38
11116 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 342, 38
11122 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 203, 43
11122 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 205, 43
11128 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 346, 46
11131 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 314, 48
11132 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 346, 48
11135 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 314, 50
11136 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 213, 51
11139 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 213, 53
11140 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 313, 53
11144 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 343, 55
11146 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 336, 56
11148 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 295, 57
11157 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 333, 63
11160 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 297, 65
11163 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 297, 67
11169 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 286, 70
11169 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 288, 70
11175 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 278, 72
11175 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 280, 72
11177 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 273, 73
11178 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 347, 73
11185 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 223, 79
11189 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 25, 81
11189 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 27, 81
11189 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 205, 81
11191 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 347, 81
11194 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 223, 83
11195 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 347, 83
11207 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 35, 89
11210 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 276, 90
11211 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 278, 90
11212 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 35, 91
11214 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 283, 91
11219 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 265, 93
11223 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 11, 95
11223 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 37, 95
11224 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 39, 95
11227 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 198, 96
11227 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 262, 96
11227 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 264, 96
11230 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 11, 97
11235 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 198, 98
11248 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 29, 103
11253 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 334, 104
11254 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 29, 105
11257 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 4, 106
11257 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 22, 106
11260 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 334, 106
11262 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 297, 107
11263 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 4, 108
11264 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 22, 108
11265 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 272, 108
11265 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 274, 108
11267 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 193, 109
11267 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 195, 109
11279 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 37, 113
11279 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 39, 113
11281 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 309, 113
11281 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 311, 113
11285 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 14, 116
11285 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 264, 116
11288 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 264, 118
11291 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 208, 120
11294 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 180, 122
11299 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 244, 124
11299 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 246, 124
11304 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 0, 128
11305 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 18, 128
11307 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 249, 129
11307 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 251, 129
11308 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 267, 129
11309 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 343, 129
11309 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 0, 130
11310 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 18, 130
11310 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 172, 130
11314 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 267, 131
11315 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 343, 131
11316 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 172, 132
11318 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 320, 132
11328 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 224, 136
11335 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 270, 138
11339 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 180, 140
11343 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 206, 142
11346 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 289, 143
11346 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 345, 143
11349 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 345, 145
11352 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 249, 147
11359 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 299, 151
11359 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 301, 151
11362 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 217, 153
11362 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 219, 153
11366 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 224, 154
11366 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 226, 154
11371 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 248, 156
11371 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 250, 156
11372 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 229, 157
11374 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 269, 157
11374 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 271, 157
11374 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 307, 157
11378 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 207, 159
11379 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 229, 159
11380 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 307, 159
11383 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 209, 161
11384 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 227, 161
11387 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 286, 162
11390 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 291, 163
11401 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 171, 167
11403 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 301, 167
11403 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 303, 167
11404 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 339, 167
11404 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 341, 167
11407 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 171, 169
11410 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 338, 170
11413 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 220, 172
11414 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 338, 172
11419 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 187, 175
11419 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 189, 175
11424 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 179, 177
11424 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 181, 177
11425 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 197, 177
11425 [Thread-19] WARN com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Hit max for 199, 177
11429 [Thread-19] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - It took 384 ms to who owns tiles
11429 [Thread-19] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.biqFile.IO - Of that, it took 374 ms to calculate the nearest city
11429 [Thread-19] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.xplatformeditor.MapPanel - Size of canvas: 22272 x 5760
11494 [Thread-19] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.xplatformeditor.MapPanel - Map panel started
11494 [Thread-19] INFO GraphicsImport - Graphics loaded. Memory in use: 573048 KB
11494 [Thread-19] INFO GraphicsImport - Graphics loaded. Memory available: 989888 KB
14387 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.xplatformeditor.MapPanel - Got new buffer width
14393 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.xplatformeditor.MapPanel - New width: 22272, scrollBarHeight: 5760
14393 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.xplatformeditor.MapTab - Max scrollbar width: 22272 Max Height: 5760
14400 [AWT-EventQueue-0] INFO com.civfanatics.civ3.xplatformeditor.MapTab - Weight of 0.12913223140495866 with 1936 pixels in width

Top Bottom