Unit Request Thread 3

if i asked him do you think he'd consider taking a crack at the wraith ships i posted about? :undecide:

Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no

Why? I've got hundreds of other models to work on, I don't need to have space nerds bugging me for the BILLIONS of space vehicles that have inhabited TV, movies and Books.

The only request I'll grant is to be put on my ignore list.

Clicking on the list would lead you to the thread with the creator name in it...

Using "Search" on the Creation & Customization / Units forum, and Zeppelin as keywords would have allow you to find it very quickly yourself.

If it's non human, there is 90% chance the units has been made by Wyrmshadow. None human has in "ship, tank , aircraft". If you are looking for dwarves, elves, etc, don't look in Wyrmshadow galleries.

Ah, yes thanks. I searched "airship", but didn't get any results that I was looking for.

Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no Hell no

Why? I've got hundreds of other models to work on, I don't need to have space nerds bugging me for the BILLIONS of space vehicles that have inhabited TV, movies and Books.

the term is geek. ;)
and it's just 3, i have everything else. :sad: but i understand.

good answer...

I have a bit of difficulty in understanding what the Unit Request Threads are really trying to achieve.

Unit makers are going to make what they want and to trawl through the various requests for inspiration as to what unit to next produce probably isnt a good use of their time.

The few requests I have posted have always been for units that IMO are "important bits of equipment" eg the UK WW2 25Pdr or a hand held AA System such as the Stinger/SA7 and I have tried to keep off units that are of limited/personal interest . ..I dont think these postings have achieved anything.

May I suggest that a new structure is set up with unit request threads for each "era" ( ancient , medieval , industrial , ww2 , modern and "sci fi/fantasy" )
I think there is probably enough interest in WW2 to merit its own thread rather than be lumped in with modern

That way it would be easier for people who have an interest in specific eras to add their
supporting comments/added encouragements to other request posts

I have a bit of difficulty in understanding what the Unit Request Threads are really trying to achieve.

Unit makers are going to make what they want and to trawl through the various requests for inspiration as to what unit to next produce probably isnt a good use of their time.

The few requests I have posted have always been for units that IMO are "important bits of equipment" eg the UK WW2 25Pdr or a hand held AA System such as the Stinger/SA7 and I have tried to keep off units that are of limited/personal interest . ..I dont think these postings have achieved anything.

May I suggest that a new structure is set up with unit request threads for each "era" ( ancient , medieval , industrial , ww2 , modern and "sci fi/fantasy" )
I think there is probably enough interest in WW2 to merit its own thread rather than be lumped in with modern

That way it would be easier for people who have an interest in specific eras to add their

I agree with that. :D

As far as I can say ,we have no longer unit creators here ,which are willing to go for requests. That`s the reason why this thread is pretty dead ...:p
and you want to split the dead further ?

As far as I can say ,we have no longer unit creators here ,which are willing to go for requests. That`s the reason why this thread is pretty dead ...:p
and you want to split the dead further ?

Sometimes I look here. The 25 pounder is on my todo list, just way down there with all the other ww2 models I have.

Sometimes I look here. The 25 pounder is on my todo list, just way down there with all the other ww2 models I have.
:worship: The great creator has not given up on us!

Might I say that we are low on heavy artillery, sizes 200mm+, they would be very welcome if they appeared in the unit archives.

I have looking for a WW1-WW2 era armored train for the various WW2 scenarios for the eastern front

I have looking for a WW1-WW2 era armored train for the various WW2 scenarios for the eastern front

That brings up questions of how you would use it?

I have been looking for a flagship-looking naval unit that could be used for a navy? Kind of like the naval parallel to an army?

I have been looking for a flagship-looking naval unit that could be used for a navy? Kind of like the naval parallel to an army?

cant make a naval army, it's been tried.

Okay, that's fine. I know I've tried with regular units...I just didn't know if it had to do with that or not.

That definitely needed to be said, in my opinion. I would be more than happy to help set this system up.

Top Bottom