***Civilopedia Icon/Text Request Thread***

Anyone done pedia icons for the units in the PTW extras folder? Specifically the medieval Japanese units?

Please?

Originally posted by gorn
Anyone done pedia icons for the units in the PTW extras folder? Specifically the medieval Japanese units?

Please?

Most of these were done in Conquests. Except for the dino units, and some of the ww2 units.

Just wanted to say that I'm open to civ entry and DESC entry but i might request stuff in exchange...

I need an icon for a tech called "The Spear." Just need a plain old spear on it.

a pedia entry for every unit ever done in this forum would be really great

I would like 3d images of lava flowing or solidifying. I plan on using it as the pediaicon for lava (strategic resource).

Thanks

A bantha with a tusken raider riding it from Star Wars. I going to attempt to convent one from Galatic Battleground so the barbarian horseman can be replaced. :D

I have a few requests. But first, I'd like to thank all the contributors to the buildings currently available here. Ukas, Rufus T.Firefly, and Lusikaa755, your stuff has been especially helpful. Thanks for your great work.

Paved Roads - icons and building pcx. I would like to make paved roads available as a city improvement in the ancient era, perhaps available with Construction and requiring Stone Quarry. Since these speed up city traffic, they would add 25% to shield productivity. I was thinking of perhaps an image conversion from AoK or one of the 1602/1503 A.D. games.

Crown Jewels - just wonder splash. I was able to use RTF's icons for Constitutional Monarchy, and they even worked for the large and small city view files. I'm thinking of an image of the British Imperial State Crown. Everything I've located so far (using google) looks drab or grainy. This would be a small wonder, government-specific to Monarchy; probably a similar one using the same graphics would be available with Feudalism. Required resources would be Gems and Gold. The desired effect would be to allow city size 3.

Wild Menagerie - all icons and wonder splash needed. This would be a small wonder, available for anyone who could gain access to 3 animal resources (for my mod, Lions, Elephants, and Camels). Available with Monarchy. Makes a couple of people happy, adds culture.

Zoo - icons and building pcx. Basically the same as the Wild Menagerie, except that it is a general city improvement and available with Sanitation. Makes some people happy. Again, requires 3 exotic animal resources.

Planetary Exploration - all icons and wonder splashes needed. We have Apollo, and then we're supposed to make this incredible leap to Alpha Centauri? I think we'd need some space-race wonders along the way. Basically I'm interested in great wonders of first manned missions to Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune. Plus small wonders of space bases on the Moon, Asteroid Belt, and one of Jupiter's larger moons. The small wonders would be prerequisites for some of the spaceship parts, since they would give us the proving grounds for developing the technology for the main spaceship. Effects of the wonders would be increased research and/or commerce.
EDIT: I have found a Mars exploration wonder by CivArmy s. 1994.

Alien Salvage - all icons and wonder splash. I had in mind an image of a crashed spaceship. I got the idea for this from the crashed spaceship resource by Ukas. The resource would have a low appearance ratio, and a very high disappearance probability. So if you get the resource connected with a road, you'll only have a little while to try and complete the Salvage small wonder, before it disappears and someone else gets the chance. Resource must be within the city radius. Completion of wonder grants 2 free advances.

Dungeon - icons and building pcx. Image of somone chained up in a dungeon, perhaps strung up on the wall. Or a foot with a ball and chain attached. This will be an improvement available after someone has built a castle/fortress in the city. It will reduce corruption (the castle will give a defensive bonus, and requires that Walls already be built).

Thank you for your consideration!

can anyone direct me to the missing large/small pedia icons of the WW II units from the PTW extra's folder?

I also need a lrg/sml pedia icon for the "king" (Elvis) unit.

Top Bottom