Poll: Monthly Competition June 2016

Which of the following do you choose to be Unit of the Month?

• LMR - Steel Legion

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Vuldacon - Steam Road Roller

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • ruby_sauce - Titan

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
Hi gang! Back with another contest. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend, and that everyone is working on a pcx or unit to enter into the contest this month. I love July. Besides being the month I was born, it's also the month in which Star Trek movies are released, and I seriously hope to merge those two things next week. Meanwhile the movies that I'd like to see are stacking up - The Jungle Book, Tarzan, Bourne, etc. Maybe I'll try to squeeze in a double-feature....

There were no PCX entries this month, but some of the Works-In-Progress I've seen promise some very exciting future entries. Stay Tuned.

So on to the Unit of the Month Contest! This month's entries are all unique, and each is done by a veteran unit maker at the top of his craft. Our nominees are:

LMR - Steel Legion

Vuldacon - Steam Road Roller

ruby_sauce - Titan

Wow! What a line-up! Everybody enjoy voting! And as usual, Good Luck to All.

I love original entries, and a late game worker addition is just fcking AAA.
I'll add it to my mod soon.

The Steel legion looks really good too.

The Titan... it's a disturbing sight :)

Congratulations LMR! Your Steel Legion has been chosen Unit of the Month and will be automatically entered into the Unit of the Year contest. Oh, yeah and all of that will be duly noted in the Monthly Competition Hall of Fame!

Congratulations for a good win in a very competitive contest! My thanks to the other Unit makers for submitting great units!

Top Bottom