Interesting Screenshots

569 Workers in 1020 AD? Holy $#!t!!!!!! :eek: :borg: :bowdown: :worship: :cooool: :wow: :dubious: :mwaha: :nya: :suicide: :ack: :run: :bday: :beer: :bounce: HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!!!! WHY WAS URANIUM YOUR FIRST RESOURCE!!!! YOU COME UP WITH FUNNY CITY NAMES!!!!!!!!

drakdan said:
Am I the only one who noted that someone with a 170-180 IQ thinks that our sun is going to turn into a black hole?:rolleyes:
I already pointed that out. :D

choxorn said:
569 Workers in 1020 AD?

Actually, it's 669. :smug:

HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!!!!

I built them. :mischief:

WHY WAS URANIUM YOUR FIRST RESOURCE!!!!

It just was; I was playing a 4cc game (trying for an 80k win) and I didn't bother building colonies etc. I either lost that game by Domination, or only one city reached 20k--I forget. :blush:

YOU COME UP WITH FUNNY CITY NAMES!!!!!!!!

I think Mecca is a perfectly normal city name. :mischief:

Bartleby said:
Many hands make light work, or too many cooks spoil the broth. :dunno:

I've had entire armies that haven't been that big :crazyeye:

Bartleby said:
Actually, it's 669. :smug:

I built them. :mischief:

It just was; I was playing a 4cc game (trying for an 80k win) and I didn't bother building colonies etc. I either lost that game by Domination, or only one city reached 20k--I forget. :blush:

I think Mecca is a perfectly normal city name. :mischief:
I mean like Athens SE, 998, 104.... But seriously. YOU EXPANDED REALLY FAST AND MUST HAVE SPENT A LOT OF SHIELDS ON WORKERS AND SETTLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, once I've gotten like 200 workers with 500 slaves. I keep them in a giant Stack and then when pollution strikes I wake up about 50 of them and clean it up.

So many in one stack, that the "wake all" button went away. :eek:

drakdan said:
Am I the only one who noted that someone with a 170-180 IQ thinks that our sun is going to turn into a black hole?:rolleyes:

Now I see Choxorn cool.
I did. But it's too old to talk about. (Sun's going to white dwarf because it fails to pass the Chandrasekhar limit, and it can not become a neutron star. And if it is not massive enough for neutron star, obviously it is not going to be massive enough for a black hole.)

Bluemofia said:
Hmm, once I've gotten like 200 workers with 500 slaves. I keep them in a giant Stack and then when pollution strikes I wake up about 50 of them and clean it up.

So many in one stack, that the "wake all" button went away. :eek:

WOW!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

aluka said:
So have you tried automating your workers?
Automating = Bad

They run around and do random stuff that is not good for me. And when there is no pollution, the automate pollution ones start to ask me for orders. So I keep them in a pile.

Surely you could have disbanded a couple of those workers. :p

It's not like you actually need all of them :p

Bluemofia said:
Automating = Bad

They run around and do random stuff that is not good for me. And when there is no pollution, the automate pollution ones start to ask me for orders. So I keep them in a pile.

My suggestion of automating 569 workers was not serious :lol:
Indeed one would be one too many.

SuperBeaverInc. said:
Surely you could have disbanded a couple of those workers. :p

It's not like you actually need all of them :p
Why disband slaves?

And I like my workers. They work. And I'm lazy to have the natives join cities.

Why keep 500 of them? :p

SuperBeaverInc. said:
Why keep 500 of them? :p
In the event that some catastrophic epic doomful pollution wave occurs because I don't worship the RNG enough.

Well, if you sacrifice a couple of them to the RNG gods, they won't doom you :p

Check this out. I made a scenario where a placed some cities, terrain improvements, overlays, etc. at the very edge of the map. This is the result:

BTW, I also found out that if you can give a city improvement/wonder a negative cpt value, but if you do, the game treats it as 0 cpt.

Here's a couple more screenshots from me.

1) A classic example of AI stupidity--not the best way to deal with War Weariness! :crazyeye:

2) A classic example of human frivolity--ooh! coloured hats!

Top Bottom