[BTS Python/XML] KGB Wonder

Lol good example :p
Is it python modcomp? or chuck doesn't need any code to kick ennemies? ;)
No, I just took the Chuck Norris unit that's floating around, converted it to BtS, and set his class type to only allow one in the world.

but when he dies you can build him again - or is it possible to prevent this without python?
I would imagine that since you can't build a structural wonder again that has been destroyed, it would be the same for units. I haven't actually played a game where someone has built him though.

I think it can be built once again, after death. You made this similliar to the missionaries? or is it other way?

[...]
Hell, all those neat python-related wonders from your Sevomod Add-on would be great to have either individually or as a complete stand-alone package.

I try to releas a complete stand-alone Wonder mod of all my python wonders. Maybe i will also add the lost wonder mod - don't know yet.

GIR,

These wonders look great...Would it be possible to merge them into one mod?

Hi, Gir. I at last coped merge modified versions of your mod. Works it perfectly. Thanks for help.

One question more, please. Can you write here, if you can, how be look define when u_spy in KGB would be two or more various units?

Thanks for your brilliant work

HROCHland

I can't dowload [BTS Python/XML] KGB Wonder be because link dowload is died please for I a link dowload mediafre I very hapy when to hear from you:lol:

Actually, there is still a working link where you can get a zipped file of all GIR wonders.
That is where I got the source of some of them.

And anyway, my Lubyanka is based on tsentom1's version rather than GIR's.

please for I KGB Wonder a link mediafre I very nedd KGB Wonder to play world war II 1939 mod for Civilization 4 - Beyond the Sword. please help I this problem:cry:

please for I KGB Wonder a link mediafre I very nedd KGB Wonder to play world war II 1939 mod for Civilization 4 - Beyond the Sword. please help I this problem:cry:

What was wrong with your previous account?
taothuatuong

We already provided 2 different links for you, for 2 different version of the wonder

but all two link that die then. I nedd a link mediafre please for I a link mediafre. I only nedd link mediafre:lol:you can for I a link mediafre be not?:lol:I wait news good from you that:lol:

Reposted the link and checked the download
It works

Top Bottom