Units for MansWork

Given the amount of countries (60+) using this howitzer, would you mind doing a desert version (+truck) as well?

Given the amount of countries (60+) using this howitzer, would you mind doing a desert version (+truck) as well?
Ja, looks like I should make these versions too.

BTW, you should add a post when you add a unit. It lets your subscribers know you've released a new toy for us, and boosts your post count.
Oz
I have a different humble view on this. No needs to hurry. They will see and download it sooner or later in any case, who want to of course. And I don't even care about post count :D

Gwendoline, nice work on the MAN howitzers!

Would you be so kind, to upload only the truck's?

Gwendoline, nice work on the MAN howitzers!

Would you be so kind, to upload only the truck's?

If you need trucks in the interim, check out the Units DB -- Wyrmshadow (and others) have made quite a few, of different nationalities (offhand -- US, USSR, France, Britain, Japan, Germany ...)

Best,

Oz

WW2 rustic russian Zis trucks, no modern stuff.

WW2 rustic russian Zis trucks, no modern stuff.

You are, as ever, too modest :yup: Granted nothing modern (unless you want to count your old SF truck) but I've got you down for generic troop, generic cargo, the Zis, Opel Blitz, French Panhard, Izuzu, Lancia, GMC, and some 1/2-tracks to boot. Plus your Harry Turtledove units. Modern: the BTRs (40; 152) plus arguably your "Soviet" armies.

-;)z

I think gwendoline is doing a fine job with the artillery and I'm glad someone is finally doing something with the models I give them because I just don't have time to do them myself.

BTW, despite the screen name, gwendoline is a dude.

He's very nice russian dude, BTW. I hope Mr Dragon will change his "hate" status to "thinking..." :)

Very good units, Gwen. The only thing - I like shot & explosion animations more in Wyrm's war machines. But it's only a matter of taste. :)

Oh guys, you've crashed my improvised conspiracy :lol:

Very good units, Gwen. The only thing - I like shot & explosion animations more in Wyrm's war machines. But it's only a matter of taste. :)

yea, I haven't such a great patience to work with it as he has :whew:

And btw, I've taken a break with arties until I'll collect the proper material for their next (or prev) generations.

And I now have a replacement for the Firaxis Tank! Spasibo!

I've DL'd quite a few of your vehicles Gwendoline, great quality stuff! :goodjob:

I think we have a new rising star in Civ unit creation! :worship:

EDIT: Actually with 44 units I guess he's beyond the "rising" stage and reached great heights!

Also a quick question for gwendoline: Did I see you metion somewhere that you are using Poser to create these units?

Hate that tank. Deceptively strong armor and rapid fire gun makes it a potent enemy in the game.

Long before the thoughts about unit creation I saw the most creators here prefer Poser and so did I. Don't know what is better for vehicles, but it seems it provides me all needed features for my units...still in such a limited variety of their types of course.:hammer:

Hate that tank. Deceptively strong armor and rapid fire gun makes it a potent enemy in the game.

Can't remember I met him face to face, but always thought he's quite harmless. :)

Long before the thoughts about unit creation I saw the most creators here prefer Poser and so did I. Don't know what is better for vehicles, but it seems it provides me all needed features for my units...still in such a limited variety of their types of course.:hammer:

Until now I had always preferred Bryce for mechanicals. IMO Bryce creates better special effects like explosions, etc, however, your mechanical units seem to defy this prejudice and look great using Poser. Now I'm thinking I may try my hand at some mechanicals in Poser, although I did do an A6M Zero fighter a while back using Poser.

Top Bottom