Pitboss with Warlords?

jerochan

Chieftain
First of all, I've read everywhere (including the manual that came with Warlords) that Pitboss is supposed to be included on the CD-ROM. Well, I can't seem to locate it on my CD. No problem. I went to CivFanatics and downloaded Pitboss. It runs, I save a game, and click on the saved file named "Pitboss_BC-4000." Then, interestingly, I get a "Cannot locate the DVD-ROM" error when I have the Warlords disc loaded. I thought, that's odd. Then I tried my original Civ IV game disc. That one works! But that's not the game I want to play. I realize that I'm probably just doing something very stupid, but would someone please tell me why I'm not able to get Pitboss to run with Warlords, only the original Civ IV?

For the Warlords Pitboss program, go to:

Programs Files --> Firaxis Games --> Civilization 4 --> Warlords

The pitboss program will be there. There's a separate pitboss program for vanilla civ4 and Warlords.

I knew it was something stupid. I guess I was checking the CD-ROM instead of the installed program folder. Duh! Yes, now it's working with Warlords! Thank you! I'll probably be back later with more questions...

I knew it was something stupid. I guess I was checking the CD-ROM instead of the installed program folder. Duh! Yes, now it's working with Warlords! Thank you! I'll probably be back later with more questions...

Glad I could help.

Top Bottom