nukes?

Reaper920102

Chieftain
ive been reading and it seems like to me that you can only make one icbm in the game. Is that right? I mean is there only one per nation or one per game or can u build multiple icbms?

Only one person with Manhattan Project. I'm not sure if u can build more than 1, in the demo I did not have enough time to check that, usually I launched the nuke and in the next turn the demo is over :(

I have the full thing, I'll build one for you to see if it's possible to have more.

I'm pretty sure that there is only one nuke in the game (that is, you can't build more). It goes to the civilization that builds the Manhattan Project, as KAZUY4 said.

Yep there can be only one, but it is a pretty powerful one. Every time I have used it the city have been reduced to 1 population and all military units have died leaving the city unprotected.

what civiliation version do u have? in civ 4 you can build as many nukes as u want. it takes 2 to kill all the units in the city though.

what civiliation version do u have? in civ 4 you can build as many nukes as u want. it takes 2 to kill all the units in the city though.

You are in the Civilization Revolution - General Discussions forum. I think it is safe to assume the version he has is Revolution.

lol yeah i am playing the demo of civ rev and i was pretty sure there could be only one nuke thanks for the answers

Well the map size in Civ Rev is quite small and enemies don't have many cities, so I doubt there is need for more than 1 nuke.

There is when all the AI civs decide to declare war on you for absouloutly no reason what-so-ever. Four ICBMs would be perfect. :nya:

Yeah you can only build one, however one you have enemy leaders will always tell you how the international community will frown if you use it. I'm not sure if this means that they'll all attack you, or if it just means your ranking will be affected.

Top Bottom