V36

Let's launch this puppy!

Hope the upload works guys. :)

Sorry that the file is bigger than it should be, but I can not run the latest version of 7z on my old system. But at least I can upload quickly. :D

Could somebody post change/feature list of v36 please? Thank you!

As the last version (v35) was over a year ago (google says aug 17 2014) and there were several updates each week, a complete change list would be lengthy. But as a player I have noticed the following stuff:

-education property adding a new layer of strategy.
-many bugfixes.
-is a lot easier on system resources (older computers benefit a lot)
-AI is much improved.
-many changes to improve game balance in several areas.
-lots of new units, especially a lot of new animal species.
-many improvements to graphics, icons and other art.

Overall, V36 is a lot more polished than v35, and difficulty level has gone up considerably. A good player cannot just faceroll the game anymore like on earlier versions, even when it was on the highest difficulty setting (deity/nightmare).

Wow... Noriad that was the most complimentary review I could imagine! Thanks!

Also... a few more notes on major points I recall hitting since it's easier to discuss the larger projects as an overview than getting into the nitty gritty of it all:

-Size Matters received a HUGE AI upgrade. I dare you. Seriously. (Of course there's more to go there.)

-Build Ups! New ways to fortify for differing benefits.

v36 is imo a great achievement for all of us on the team and I believe v37 is already shaping up to take it to a whole 'nother level!

Is the advanced diplomacy bug fixed in v36 ?

At least I don't see it mentioned in changelog...

*edit*
Ran a quick test, bug seems to be fixed, though we'll see how it'll be in actual gameplay.

Hey guys, glad to see y'all still chugging along! I just opened it up today and was starting a new game but I couldn't find the assimilation option on the custom game. Was kinda freaking out so I was wondering what happened to it?

Hey guys, glad to see y'all still chugging along! I just opened it up today and was starting a new game but I couldn't find the assimilation option on the custom game. Was kinda freaking out so I was wondering what happened to it?

It is now a mandatory option for all who play C2C. It can probably be turned off in the gameoption xml though.

We felt there were too many options.

Barbarian generals is now also a necessary option if you want to get great hunters. Why this wasn't removed as an option when we discussed what to remove is beyond me.

Top Bottom