Happy Thansgiving

JosEPh_II

TBS WarLord
To all USA players and Modders a few short hours till Thanksgiving.

Some thoughts to pass on:

Be sure to tell the ones your with and the ones you love how Thankful you are for having them in your life. Be Thankful when you are told you are loved.

Be Thankful for this Country you live in even when things are not so great.

Be Thankful for those that have Served and are serving this Great Country in our Armed Forces

Be Thankful you have a place to stay and food to eat.

Be Thankful you can spend leisure time on a Game.

Finally, To the Modders and Players that frequent this forum Thank you. I enjoy this place and it will one day be missed. All things must pass.

Happy Thanksgiving to All. :D (even if i did misspell it in the Title! D'oh!!!)

JosEPh :)

I'm certainly thankful for this mod and for everyone here who continues to contribute in any manner whatsoever. This project has been an anchor for me during some extremely turbulent times. Thanks all!

Happy Thanksgiving to All. :D (even if i did misspell it in the Title! D'oh!!!)
JosEPh :)

Happy Thanksgiving Joe -we Brits forgive you all. :D

As for your misspelled title, your signature explains all.

"Old and Slow and.... It's Not Y'UNs Turn!!." :):goodjob:

Seriously - enjoy it. I am probably older than you. :( :crazyeye:

Thanks harrier! :D

Curious, are you over 3 score for treading this earth?

JosEPh ;)

Circa 1950 + or - a few? I'm a Korean conflict baby. My father passed out cigars while delivering ammo to the front lines during the Battle of Bloody Ridge. I'm Thankful he came home in one piece. He's 88 now. Mom is 82.

JosEPh

Didn't realize you were in the elder category among us Harrier! I've always wondered why you weren't charging in and joining the mod team given how great a feedback giver you've always been.

Happy Thanksgiving for all US players/modders
Wszystkiego Najlepszego!

Happy Thanksgiving for all US players/modders
Wszystkiego Najlepszego!

What he said, lol, thx to everyone here, old and new to C2C, i really really really appreciate everyone, REALLY .. .SO

Attachments

• 11413413_983541728365421_1712273803_n.gif
    11413413_983541728365421_1712273803_n.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 72
Circa 1950 + or - a few? JosEPh

And at the moment in reasonably good health. A few pains here and there - but that's life.

Didn't realize you were in the elder category among us Harrier! I've always wondered why you weren't charging in and joining the mod team given how great a feedback giver you've always been.

Well the last time I looked at C++ (for pleasure) was in the late 90's. Gave up proffesionally programming on other languages (over 5) in the mid 80's.

Though I did start programming (machine code) as a career in 1970. Just boasting now. :D

You're literally old enough to be my dad, Harrier. :p

(As someone unhelpfully pointed out at work today, 35 is not all that young either. :eek:)

35 is still a Spring Chicken! That's Full it it! :lol:

JosEPh

Top Bottom