Quick Questions and Answers

What is DoW? War? Declaration of war? Also, is there a list of common acronyms for this game. I have had it for a week or two and am trying to lean ASAP. This seems to be the place with the most info

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you can't afford the upkeep on your conquests (gold, happiness, or otherwise) burn them to the ground. Problem solved, especially if you're a now-dead citizen of one of those cities.

That's and idea! Thanks! What will the diplomacy consequences be if I raze them? Will that hit decay over time so it can be restored?

That's and idea! Thanks! What will the diplomacy consequences be if I raze them? Will that hit decay over time so it can be restored?
I'm not absolutely sure but I think that it has none. It causes diplomatic consequences that you capture the city but razing it doesn't.

Oh ok, but the other civilizations will know about your sins and you are the other civilizations. . I understand a bit more now... Thank you, then.

Hi,

Is there a place where I can see all the changelogs up to the current patch for BNW? I googled it, but found only changelogs for Civ 5 vanilla, and of course the changelog for The Fall patch. I need to see all of them chronologically, especially the changes after The Fall patch, no matter how small.

Thanks.

Well, I missed from the game a while, last time I've been playing patch 1.0.3.18 and now, after updates, I really want to see what exactly has changed and how it will affect my gameplay.

Can't find anything on 2k's forum.

I'm at the last 10% of my immortal domination game (BMW) and I'm wondering what will happen if I conquer one or two city states so I can score more aluminum and uranium to give my enemies the final blow.

I am already at final war with the two remaining competing civs, but I need my other 8 CS allies too - so I couldn't care less if the other civs were even more mad at me because of conquering city states; but upsetting the other CSs (particularly my allied ones) too much could still brake the game.

Are you already at war with the CSs you want to conquer for aluminum and uranium? If so, there is no incremental CS malus from conquering them.

Are you already at war with the CSs you want to conquer for aluminum and uranium? If so, there is no incremental CS malus from conquering them.

Yes indeed I am - they are allies of my enemies.. I just never tried conquering more than one CS since everybody tells not to. Thanks for answering!

What is the symbol of the Shoshone pathfinder? Is it an animal paw? A wolverine paw? I thought it was only a pet paw, but when I saw it closer, I thought it didn't look so pet paw.

Is there any way to tell how many turns it's been since you've made a promise to the AI? I said some things to Ramesses I didn't mean.

I know they last 50 turns since BNW, but I started this map a while ago.

Top Bottom