We´re not all barbarians

Had a look at the 1840 save, we don't seem to have a modern army (or much of any kind of army) so serious war would be a distraction. On the other hand if we can't get to Monty he can't get to us except by sea.

Maybe we could build a few battleships, build some marines, upgrade galleons to transports and sail up and down the west coast of America razing Monte's coastal cities. If he don't have ports he can't invade.

From some perspectives this might appear slightly barbaric......

I still have no Internet. Technician from the telco shows up tomorrow hopefully.

unless i'm wrong, it's the flying dragon turn.
And the french killer is on the deck.

immy can stop the roster whenever he want :)

You are wrong :D After I finish this post you are right , though :p

As this is heavily delayed and because I'm too tired to make a decent report, I'll just give some prompts:

- I played up to computers. Traded for fascism and flight , self-teched radio and comps

- I already started pounding on the Inca, that actually tried to invade us ... Monty ,besides some bombings with frigates, has not done anything. BTW Cathy, Fred and Louis are also in war with him

- I have troops and navy gathering in Korea

- Unfortunately Fred grabbed both TGD and the Net :(

Save here

Flying dragon? Delusional pig is closer.

Got it.

You see me grumbling. Telco guy didn't show up. I guess by the time he does this game is over.

I wouldn't count on it.....regardless of that I hope you get your internet sorted out very soon :thumbsup:.

You can slot me back into the roster. I finally have Internet now. Could play over the weekend.

Huzzah. Imhotep is UP. I've got a bit caught up with other stuff so haven't played any turns or even studied the save in any detail :nono: :hammer2:.

Will try to get it done in a few days...too tired from the week...

I was close to coming here with :bump: myself. ;)

Got it again.

Had a quick look.

It's very complicated.

Will have another look later.

Got it again.

Had a quick look.

It's very complicated.

Will have another look later.

LOL

it's quite simple in fact:

Smach the bad guys!

end of story!
:mischief:

other possibilities:
smach capac
don't put a toes on north america
get aluminium

that would be a very good result :p

for science, i propose mass media for broadcast tower and UN (we have very powerfull friends if we can get opposed to china, it may be possible to win...)

:bump: :bump: Bumpity bumpity bump. ;)

Not dead, just having a short nap.

edit: I've spent the last couple of weeks clogging up S&T with my usual nonsense while trying to beat solo immortal. I've scraped a couple of lucky wins so that itch is scratched for the moment and its back to ruining this SG.

Played a few turns up to 1874.

We're shooting up in score/gnp/food/prod etc. Middle ranking military.

Fred's ahead on tech but hopefully we can catch up.

We're still at war with Monte and Honey. Captured Cuzco and Tiwanku so Honey's down to 2 island cities. Monte would take peace two turns ago, now he won't. We've got a few units and transports in Ecuador and a carrier battle group in mid pacific. I deleted a bunch of pre-gunpowder units.

Mansa and Qin have joined the Apollo club.

Hats is free from Catwoman, Roosy had vassaled to the Mighty Qin.

Techwise we've got refrig and superconductors, researching genetics atm. Health is a major problem despite building supermarkets and hospitals.

Labs being built at the moment. Maybe we'll overtake Freddie, maybe we won't.
Mighty Qin's going cultural but cities 2&3 have a long way to go.
No-one else appears a serious contender atm.

Culture war around Beijing is a stalemate, Karakorum and Beshbalik are building culture.

Thought about some pretty pictures to break up this wall of text but nothing really interesting happened.

edit: re diplo. Qin's built UN already, Cat was 2nd in pop last time I looked but that could certainly change.

We have enough GPs lazing about to have a GA whenever we want. We could consider civics change but nothing really grabs me (unless we can go diplo in which case fave civics become relevant).

Top Bottom