Your favourite Civilization?

My favs:

- English (extra range on UU)
- Ethiopia (stele gives +2 culture early on)
- Carthage (free harbors from start)

Favourites?

-Austria, just love their ability to buy city states
- Ethiopia, very good for culture games with few cities
- England, navynavynavynavynavynavylongbow

England. But I'm too used to it - I need to play other Civs more often. Just decided: I will play as Spain in my next game because I don't remember doing that yet.

My favorites:
Byzantium- very, very versatile and are easily adaptable to whatever start you get.
Korea- when I am the mood for a science victory, this is my go-to civ.
Rome- also very versatile, as their UA isn't poised to any one victory condition.
Spain- I don't know what it is about rushing exploration and then settling around Natural Wonders, but it scratches a certain itch.

Sweden, then Persia, then Incas. I also quite like Byzantium, Aztecs and England. These ones seem to force you to a way of play which is very different from the generic.

Mongolians, Huns and Ottomans for domination victory
Arabia and Babylon for science victory
Persia for cultural victory

Mayan, Ethopian and Netherlands.

Mayan and Ethopian for the early faith buildings. Enhancing a religion first = easy religion spread thanks to the 32/64% faster upgrade.

Netherlands cause you can trade lux's for 240 and still have 2 happiness or trade last copy for another lux and net 2 happiness. Never be sad again.

My favs:

- English (extra range on UU)
- Ethiopia (stele gives +2 culture early on)
- Carthage (free harbors from start)

Hi :)

I agree, England's is a great ability. I haven't yet played as Ethiopia, as I often settle lots of cities, so his UA might not be right for me.

I like the fact that Carthage can cross mountains, but I think its ridiculous how much damage they get. Two turns. They're dead :(

Have not played much of the game and have not played with many civs, but up for now it is definitely Greece, Hellenic League is just so powerful and nice ability, have won two Diplomatic victories with this.

I'll have to go with France for the early culture boost, as well as stronger gunpowder units in the eras where I usually get involved in some kind of war.

I like Assyria because as far as Warmongers go they're versatile.

Inca. Terrace farms = Big citys I had a 25 person city while everyone else had around approx 11-14
Not to mension production bonuses to. I was bulding new troops every turn. Inca<3333

#1 Babylon
- Bowmen are basically Cbows in Ancient era. I upgrade directly to Xbow.
- Walls of Baby are pretty much like having a Castle, and cost less to produce/buy.
- Best early tech by far. Especially noticiable in BNW.

#2 Korea
- Hwach'a are basically Artillery in Medieval.
- Turtle ships own waters until late Industrial.
- Basically free Secularism (that yet stacks with Secularism) is great for teching
- Free RA-like bakker bonus is also great.

#3 Maya
- Good early science and religion
- Chance for 2 free wonders when coupled with Liberty
- Atlatists let you focus more on other early techs
- Even more powerful in BNW
- Best music.

Top Bottom