[DOTO] Dawn Of The OverLords

leif hi,

hey i know the tech isnt that historical accurate,
thats why i wanna have feedbacks.
i shall re arrange stuff like you uggested,

id be even more gratfull, if yu can make a suggestion for the currect order of civics, and perhaps changesome like you said.

eroft.
thanks...now i have no choise but to merge it in :)

You're welcome :D

Any chance of the Great Generals from Barbarian Combat getting in too? I can't even find the damn ModComp to merge it myself...

Hi all

some little icones ressources don't appear on the game ( in Town screen and on the map for the description)
What do you think about it. (I try to update game font *;tga and game font .tga files by add icones missing but the problem is always here)

(Sorry I'm french and I dont speak english wery well. I hope that you understand the problem)

Francky42 hi!!!

you are absoulotly right about the missing icons!!!

i dont know how to edit the tga files and merge them! so i didnt mere it!!!

i would really appriciate if you can do this work for me !!!!

:)

i also wanna add more religions, but again, i dunno how to use the tga fonts!

thanks!

great generals? perhaps erloft, i will consider this.

thanks.

change the tga file it' more difficult than I think at first. I make a test but the game cratch with the modify files. (its because the alpha channel of the file is hard to manage)
I try again and if I get a succes I send you the file, don't worry ;-)

Keldath - Seems that coffee has no tile improvement associated with it. Got it in my current game, and I have coffee at one of my second cities, but can't build a plantation there and there's no happiness benefit...

Ok, seem to have found it. CIV4ImprovementInfos.xml has two listings for Cotton under the Plantation improvement. I changed it in my version and will test to see if I can get coffee now!

UGH. Don't make changes to the .xml files on games with locked assets. Crashes the game when you try to load it. Guess I'll test it on a new game...

hey erlotf,

yeah i chaned added the coffee to my new version, thanks.

yeah...you shoulndt change game fies with locked assets, it wont be save compatibble :)

keep me posted,
so far for next version i have dale r b,
new reigion,
partisan mod.

have any ideas what should i add next ?

Looks good. I can help you with spelling if you need (no offense).

So i realised modifications on the .tga files with new icons for ressources, but i have still problems with them. Few icones don't appear correctly with ressources. Cotton salt thea olives appear correctly but for example sulfur appears with horse icon !!!. Though I respect the order like in xml files.
Something is strange but I don't know what and why ! And in addition some parts of text appear bigger. Is incredible ...
Somebody know how modifie correctly these recalcitrant files !!!!

Francky42,
hey your right - in the bonus art info ( i think - theres a tag with a nuber - that directs to the right part of the res,
i just borrowed the current numbers from existing resources, so the new rescourses show as the vanilla , like indeed sulpher will apear as a horse..
so that needs to be altered.

t.f

id appriciate any help. :)

non taken. :)

Hi Keldath

Whoua i think it's too complex for me. It is necessary to update bonus art info file so ? How i can help you ?

thanks alot francky :)

i have yet another job,
heres another one to merge to the fonts:
the shinto religion icons.

:)
your my man !

**edit**
hey francky,
some of the icons wont work - the happines and some other ones....

**new version added**

Attachments

• Fonts.zip
    120.8 KB · Views: 185
How's this Keldath?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 358
hm strange i have bts latest patch installed and your mod and after about 100 turns the game crashes, even if i reload it, it crashes at exactly the same point.
in another game the same thing happened...
edit: other than that your mod rocks :)

Top Bottom