Unit Request Thread 3

I would need some galley, cog etc, I meen medieval ships, galleys at full resolution, higher than in the game , can some one help?? please post a quick reply

hi
Would anyone be interested in making one unit :
Embraer Jet E-145 (from Airlines Manager)?

Embraer ERJ-145 :

Civilian Regional aircraft for Civilization 3 Conquests => a good idea for settler or worker. i have a good idea ad it couldn't ignored.

Look what I got.. and I will never make it. Anyone guess why? Because there are some poeple that make a bad 1st impression, cannot understand simple language.. like NO. And keep on keep on keep on spamming everywhere with their inane requests.

And I won't make it, because that will only encourage him and others like him.

:lol::lol::lol:

You realise he'll probably request it even more after seeing that.

However, thanks to the miracle invention of ignore lists, Wyrmshadow will never have to see any of them.

Though, admittedly, I like watching the futility of Deuskane's efforts :evil:

However, thanks to the miracle invention of ignore lists, Wyrmshadow will never have to see any of them.

Though, admittedly, I like watching the futility of Deuskane's efforts :evil:

It is quite comical how he never gives up.

Shame. That'd be a pretty unit.

Well, what other projects are in the works right now? I'm curious to know what we have to look forward to.

I want to second Aethelend's request for a fairy unit to use as an Elf scout. Would be useful I think.

Totally. It's beyond me why elves are the only kind of fae we have here (unless you count those gnome workers, I guess). Just because they're the most popular doesn't make them the coolest. Here's a list of different kinds of faery folk:

http://www.ladyaleta.com/aleta/types.htm

Among them are these entries:

Anthropophagi - A cannibal faery. He has no head, but his eyes sit atop his shoulders and a mouth may be found in his torso. His lack of nose allows him to eat human flesh without gagging.

Sluagh - The most formidable of the Highland faeries, they are the Hosts of the Unforgiven Dead. Some account them as being dead, some think they are fallen angels. But most popular view is that they are the souls of dead mortals.

Peg Powler - She inhabits the River Tees. She is a green water hag with long hair and sharp teeth. She is fond of grabbing the ankles of those who stand too close to or wade into the water and pulling them underwater to drown.

I would like some turks from the 15 and 16 century....sipahi, jannissary, yaya, all in very heavy armor siuts, and the sipahi horse in his beautiful blue harness, i would also need a camel or ass drummer and a turkish general............thank you

I don't know it anyone uses this or not when deciding on making units...but I don't know why no one had made any superheros yet.

-Wolverine
-Cyclops
-Collasses
-Superman (could be an interesting unit)
-Batman
-The Hulk (could turn into the Hulk when combat begins)
-Joker
-Fantastic four

hmm...Also Some Transformers would be awesome.

-Optimus
-Megatron
-Starscream ect.

Also a few famous characters would be nice also

-William Wallace (Probably easy just paint a celts face blue)

Anyway if I was able to make units these are the ones I love to make. Unfortunately I am not so if someone wanted to be awesome and make some of these I'd be incredibly thankful.

I don't know it anyone uses this or not when deciding on making units...but I don't know why no one had made any superheros yet.

-Wolverine
-Cyclops
-Collasses
-Superman (could be an interesting unit)
-Batman
-The Hulk (could turn into the Hulk when combat begins)
-Joker
-Fantastic four

hmm...Also Some Transformers would be awesome.

-Optimus
-Megatron
-Starscream ect.

Also a few famous characters would be nice also

-William Wallace (Probably easy just paint a celts face blue)

Anyway if I was able to make units these are the ones I love to make. Unfortunately I am not so if someone wanted to be awesome and make some of these I'd be incredibly thankful.

Superheroes and transformers would be awesome, though a large amount of work to make I suspect.

Did you know there are two generic superheroes in the database, with eveil counter parts, so 4 units total.

Also re william wallace, there is a highland clansman (not sure of exact name) in the unit library that looks just like William Wallace in Braveheart.

I am making a Scenario about the Modern World Mod, but there are :( no 'Modern' Soviet/Russian Rocket Artillery Units except for the Katusha!
It would be would be very :) helpfull if some one would make the following Units:

BM-21 "Grad" (БМ-21 "Град")

BM-27 "Uragan" (БМ-27 "Ураган")

BM-30 "Smerch" (БМ-30 "Смерчу")

TOS-1 "Buratino" (ТОС¹-1 "Буратино")

I might be able to make these units, I will be making a PHL03 model for my 2nd Korean war scenario, with a little modification, it will look no different from Smerch at Civ3 level. Buratino would be reasonably easy since a T-72 chassis. I also need to make Grad for my scenario, it is a bit tricky as I am unable to find a Ural truck model any where, so I am making a crappy one from scratch.

A unit of United States (Union) Colored Troops would be really cool. As would other ACW Era type infantry and such.

Could anyone make some left for dead special infected (basicly they are zombies)
Pictures in spoiler
The Witch:
Spoiler :

Her Attack should be something with claws , default and forfity sitting on the floor.

The Boomer:
Spoiler :

His attack should be spitting something green death would be exploding.

The Smoker:
Spoiler :

Attacks with his tounge.

The Hunter
Spoiler :

He would attack with hands (in game hes jumping alot)

Tank
Spoiler :

Also uses hands.

I know i played the mod... it was just an idea if somebody wants to make it ok if not also ok.And some of theese are similiar to the ones already made but some are not.

Top Bottom