Mobilize's City List Library

You could add the lists from your 31+ thread as well, if you thought they should all be in the one place...

I am going to add all of CivArmy s. 1994's city lists as well as the lists from the 31OCM thread this week, maybe as soon as today.. depends on how busy I am.

I'm staying here in Visalia, CA and going to high school here too. Oklahoma was too boring, plus I am an outcast among my own people :(. School begins tomorrow so I have to get a whole lot of things ready. :p

I was looking all over for this thread until I noticed it was made into a sticky. Woot woot.

Mobilize said:
I am going to add all of CivArmy s. 1994's city lists as well as the lists from the 31OCM thread this week, maybe as soon as today.. depends on how busy I am.

I'm staying here in Visalia, CA and going to high school here too. Oklahoma was too boring, plus I am an outcast among my own people :(. School begins tomorrow so I have to get a whole lot of things ready. :p

I was looking all over for this thread until I noticed it was made into a sticky. Woot woot.

Why are you an outcast? You seem like a like guy Mobilize.

Bahamas, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia (Hrvatska), Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Jamaica, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Puerto Rico, Serbia & Montenegro (Yugoslavia), Slovakia, Slovenia, Taiwan added.

Belize, Cameroon, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Ireland, Lesotho, Nicaragua, Panama, South Africa, Swaziland, Ukraine next.

Are you sure it's a different city? I'll look at wikipedia and make sure. It would make a good city edition too for such a short list. Thanks!

Would you prefer this to be second?

Here's a fixed list for Bosnia and Herzegovina:

Sarajevo
Banja Luka
Tuzla
Zenica
Mostar
Bihac
Bijeljina
Brcko
Trebinje
Prijedor
Bugojno
Sanski Most
Doboj
Gorazde
Bosanska Gradiska
Travnik
Visoko
Bosanska Krupa
Derventa
Foca
Livno
Ljubuski
Orasje

Would it be possible for you to add a few defunct Cold-War nations? I have had a particular difficulty with East and West Germany, as well as the Soviet Union to a point...

Czechoslovakia would be quite neat, in my opinion. The USSR would be interesting because there were several prominent cities with different names, like Stalingrad, Leningrad, and what-not... though I cannot remember what they are called now...

In the 1941 Europe-West Asia-North Africa scenario I'm making, I just got done making all my own lists for the 14 or so civs on the map with names that are from the WWII time period as far as I can tell. Are you going to do just modern countries or historical ones as well?

For some reason, if there's a major battle site that wasn't a big enough settlement for me to include in my lists (such as Austerlitz, Valmy, Mohacs, Manzikert, Yarmuk, Naseby, Ypres) I always throw them in at the end just for fun.

Top Bottom