Work in progess and Previews

My two cents: There is a world of a difference between an Ottoman Sultan and a Persian/Iranian Shah. They're hailing from two totally different cultures. Please don't make your Persian industrial LH look like an Ottoman! The hat Partizanac is insisting on has nothing to do with Persia...

I already said I wouldn't make Xerxes look like that Ottoman sultan.
The Assyrian inst on my list of heads to do right now.

You got the skills, why not make Xerxes look like the one in "300" the movie unless that face jewelry is to hard to make real with all the fluid movement going on.

A cross between the movie version with some historical refrence is the idea I envisoned but your the artist, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Shiro for every one of your new LH's your about to create, please see my list of requests for Balkan Wars mod. Because you may sqeeze one of them in your new LH's industrial era. If you "are" about to create those cultures :)

Thank you,
This is the final version of the Ancient Xerxes, unless you have any other suggestions.

Attachments

• vvv copy.jpg
    vvv copy.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 139
I'm loving the new Emperor Meiji leaderhead. I can't decide whether he should replace my all time favourite leaderhead, Emperor Hirohito (which I'd like to praise once more :goodjob: ), or not. Hard decision. At least I've got some time to think about it until he's officially released. Maybe the medieval era could look a little more Sengoku-like though (just a thought). I'll definitely be using him in a future scenario that I'm making.

For the Indian leaderhead, I feel she looks a little too African. Maybe giving her a smaller nose, slightly lighter skin (although I'm aware that some Indians are truly that dark), and a slightly more oval face in place of the rather round shape it has now. The eyes might also be a bit better if they were somewhat rounder. The props looks great though; very fitting.

The Caesar LH will definitely be replacing my current one. The default LH that Firaxis made looks nothing like Caesar, at least the way he was depicted in the various busts that are still intact. And he wasn't even wearing purple, the color of the Caesar! Luckily you have fixed this grave discrepency! ;)

And I don't mind the medieval look being that of a Pope. Just make sure to give him a military uniform a la Moussilini in the industrial era. Not only would this represent the military nature of Rome, but it coincides with Italy's WWII leader.

The Xerxes LH looks superb so far! The suggestion TopGun made for the industrial age is excellent and the modern age Ahmadinejad look-alike is equally fitting.

@Rommel, under Showa (Hirohito) Japan lost the war. Under Meiji, Japan started as feudal nation, to world super power, we offically took Okinawa, and Hokkaido, annexed Taiwan, defeated the Russians in 1905, and got Korea. So I think Meiji is a better head. Also Its made by a Japanese, so thats good. Hahahaha.

The Indian head is supposed to be from Southern India, and represent native Indians, not Aryan Indians.
http://www.geocities.com/indrancroos/drav-arya-mon.JPG
http://cqoj.typepad.com/chest/images/3.jpg
But I agree, it isn't quite what I want. The same thing for my Ethiopian head. I was trying to make it like an Ethiopian Jew. But I ended up settling on what I released.

@Rommel, under Showa (Hirohito) Japan lost the war. Under Meiji, Japan started as feudal nation, to world super power, we offically took Okinawa, and Hokkaido, annexed Taiwan, defeated the Russians in 1905, and got Korea. So I think Meiji is a better head. Also Its made by a Japanese, so thats good. Hahahaha.

The Indian head is supposed to be from Southern India, and represent native Indians, not Aryan Indians.
http://www.geocities.com/indrancroos/drav-arya-mon.JPG
http://cqoj.typepad.com/chest/images/3.jpg
But I agree, it isn't quite what I want. The same thing for my Ethiopian head. I was trying to make it like an Ethiopian Jew. But I ended up settling on what I released.

Good point! In Japan's overall historical timeline, Hirohito played a less than prominent role. Emperor Meiji, however, ushered in the rise of Japan to a world power. Japan's resulting global prowess was only disrupted during Hirohito's reign. But then again, Japan's success in both cases was determined solely by the effectivity of the members in the emperor's Board of Counsel. In Hirohito's case for instance, the de facto ruler Gen. Tojo Hideki was the man with the actual influence on inner and outer politics. But that's another matter. ;)

I actually really like your Ethiopian Queen leaderhead! And about the Indian LH, I was merely stating a couple things that COULD be fixed, nothing that's obligatory, however. At the end of the day, your the man who makes the decision to change something or not. ;)

Top Bottom