[BtS] World of Civilization - New Modular Loading Standard

ok, thanks for the information.

I have been the delay....trying to get this tested and properly ready.

Everything mamba said is correct...things are available on the SVN right now and that is 99% official :)

I don't understand the SVN, so I will just wait for the installer release.

Any update on the installer?

So they are not going to put out an installer?

I just want to play my favorite mod in WOC with the installer because I don't get the SVN stuff.

I just want to play my favorite mod in WOC with the installer because I don't get the SVN stuff.

The Modules are finally put together.....sorry I have been busy....and we are putting together the release post.

I have vacation scheduled for Thursday and Friday, but it has been canceled the last two weeks....so if I can keep it, this will absolutely 100% be released before Friday night EDT.

Ok, thank you for the updated information on the installer.

The Modules are finally put together.....sorry I have been busy....and we are putting together the release post.

I have vacation scheduled for Thursday and Friday, but it has been canceled the last two weeks....so if I can keep it, this will absolutely 100% be released before Friday night EDT.

Sorry this didn't happen on time, my vacation was canceled and I had to work Saturday as well. Rockinroger has put most of the needed posts together and I am populating them and the file links in the CFC Downloads database right now.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=285008

Top Bottom