Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn

I allways get the error "Tag:GAMEOPTION_NO_INQUISITIONS in Info class was incorrect Current XML file is: xml\Units/CIV4UnitInfos.xml" and the game also always crashes when im about to start a game.

**sorry ignore this. I downloded the wrong version.**

I allways get the error "Tag:GAMEOPTION_NO_INQUISITIONS in Info class was incorrect Current XML file is: xml\Units/CIV4UnitInfos.xml" and the game also always crashes when im about to start a game.

You need to install AND over RoM 2.92, not 2.91. ;)

I think I have a bug, I am unable to rebase aircraft or perform airdrops.

I do not have my maximum air unit capacity used, these are my first aircraft. The button is there, but the cursor never becomes green to indicate that I can rebase, or airlift; even to my own cities.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

I think I have a bug, I am unable to rebase aircraft or perform airdrops.

I do not have my maximum air unit capacity used, these are my first aircraft. The button is there, but the cursor never becomes green to indicate that I can rebase, or airlift; even to my own cities.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Go to BUG Option (Ctrl+Alt+O), then to A New Dawn tab. Click on Rebase dropdown menu. Choose 0 or higher. 0 = Default unlimited range, the rest = limited to that #'s range.

Plus be sure to patch up to G. Afforess fixed that bug in that patch.

Go to BUG Option (Ctrl+Alt+O), then to A New Dawn tab. Click on Rebase dropdown menu. Choose 0 or higher. 0 = Default unlimited range, the rest = limited to that #'s range.

Plus be sure to patch up to G. Afforess fixed that bug in that patch.

Thank you! It was set to -1, I switched it to 0 and it worked. Also, thank you for the fast responce. :)

I tried playing this on multiplayer with a friend on LAN but it crashes when it is getting ready to start and yes I installed the 2.92v of RoM first then the AND over it.

I am having the same problem with the Neoteric World mod too. The same exact problem.

The only thing I have modified is Blue Marble is already installed on this game, other than that only Neoteric and RoM are only mods I have installed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, great mod!

ROM 2.92 contains a bugged version of Revolutions. Since the ROM makers did not update to a newer, fixed version, could you?

There seems to be a problem with the entertainer in patch G. It was working fine in patch E but now i can't build them anymore.

Is there a problem with guilds? I seem to be unable to build the required National Wonder building despite having the required techs...

Thanks for any answers, keep up the good work :)

I tried playing this on multiplayer with a friend on LAN but it crashes when it is getting ready to start and yes I installed the 2.92v of RoM first then the AND over it.

I am having the same problem with the Neoteric World mod too. The same exact problem.

The only thing I have modified is Blue Marble is already installed on this game, other than that only Neoteric and RoM are only mods I have installed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ok well I can get the game started now. I uninstalled Blue Marble and now both mods work but now my roomate cant see my game I just started but he can see my game for any other mod or vanilla BTS. I tried allowing the customarts in the config file but it didnt work when I had Blue Marble installed but my roomate couldnt see my game then. This is really strange.

This is a great modmod for a brilliant mod! I've played a full campaign using RoM before this mod, and I can already tell that this time will be slightly different - namely the speed at which the turns progress. As a bigtime user of RoM, the turn speed difference is like night-and-day for me.

I particularly can't wait to reach the point where I can take advantage of Mountaineering and the advanced nukes.

I started a new game as the Russians on a 31-civ gigantic earth map scenario that came with RoM at Marathon speed. Currently using version 1.74G

I love this mod, but Its almost unplayable for me on the medieval era. The turns take soooo long. (Like 1 minute). it says "Waiting for otehr civilizations" for awhile.

It seem that this section gives a large attraction to visitor's then custom forums, so I think this is a proper reason on posting another download/intro section here.

It seem that this section gives a large attraction to visitor's then custom forums, so I think this is a proper reason on posting another download/intro section here.

Exactly right; which is why I made it.

I get the message "Windows cannot find woc_installer.jar . Make sure you type the name correctly, and then try again.

What to do?

I'm betting you didn't install it to the right location. Check the Instructions Page on the OP.

Hi, great mod!

ROM 2.92 contains a bugged version of Revolutions. Since the ROM makers did not update to a newer, fixed version, could you?

There seems to be a problem with the entertainer in patch G. It was working fine in patch E but now i can't build them anymore.

Is there a problem with guilds? I seem to be unable to build the required National Wonder building despite having the required techs...

Thanks for any answers, keep up the good work :)

The entertainer unit is considered over powered and has been removed by one of the mods in AND. Not sure which sorry.

Do you already have your full quota of national wonders in the city you are truing to found the guild in?

I'm playing with unlimited wonders, the guild national wonders weren't even showing in the building list (also not greyed out, just not there).

Another thing i noticed only now: Running Slavery, i can't hurry buildings. The button shows f.ex. "costs 2 population" like it should, but is not clickable. I'm running Caste System and Monarchy with it, might that be the problem?

Hi, i just found a bug. As you can see its a pretty big bug... especially if all the ai's get it too! Iam playing on a standard sized map but its on snail speed, i'm not sure if thats helpful or not. You've made a great addition to ROM, my hats off to you!

EDIT: I was running patch G, i've just installed the latest patch but i'm still getting the same result:(
EDIT: Also, is it just me or are units off centre in their respective tiles? (2nd screenshot) Or am i just missing something?

Thanks!

Ok I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting but I've been messing around with RoM AND (2.92) and I changed a bunch of buildings and units and such and everything has been running smoothly. Then i got a little ambitious (I've never even seen an XML file before like 2 weeks ago) and decided to ramp up the intensity of the Civ traits. I added a bunch of things like great people rates (specific ones, like):

Spoiler :
<GreatPeopleUnitClass>UNITCLASS_SCIENTIST</GreatPeopleUnitClass>
<iGreatPeopleRateChange>1</iGreatPeopleRateChange>

...which i stole from wonders, then a couple things from civics like maintenance costs, global war weariness, etc.
Problem is that I don't really know what I'm doing so I referenced everything in the schema.xml but I still get this error when loading:
Spoiler :
Failed Loading XML file xml\Civilizations/CIVTraitInfos.xml.

I was wondering if I'm trying to do something that can't be done or if i simply missed a step or 2. Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to post...

Attachments

• traits and schema.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 228
Top Bottom