Modpack list

I want play a mod vietnam war for Civ4 please help I find it and for I a link dowload thís mod:lol:

I'm not sure what you're asking. If you want a Vietnam War scenario for Civ 4, check in the Scenarios sub-forum. There is even a thread for requesting scenarios there.

I couldn't find anything specifically on the Vietnam War, but I am new here too, so don't give up hope.

Good luck!

Diversity: a mod aiming to add greater gameplay and realism to 3.19.

Update request:
Rhye's And Fall: The Sword of Islam
Languages: add Chinese
Thx :)

Chinese modders have translated several mods. Technically, I suppose you could add Chinese as a language for Final Frontier Plus since I know that it has been translated too, up through version 1.8 but not the 1.81 patch last time I checked, but I wouldn't since the translation does not come with FFP - it is available separately from at least one Chinese forum and/or the translator's own site. The person who did it is, I think, the same one who showed up in the Anyfun mod thread as the creator of that: ztjal.

Oh, really? Didn't know that. I assumed that it was maybe done for 1 or 2 mods, but for a good bunch? Whow. I guess it's a lot more complicated to translate the stuff into Chinese or Japanese (in contrast to say e.g. French), so I thought there were not much mods available in Chinese.

Yeah, I know of a few. Chinese & Japanese translations require a different DLL, so they have to be maintained separately.

I don't think I understand your description :(.

I know, my English is not good).
For generation the mod is used the program. The player can choose what changes brought in the mod.

Don't believe that ;).
No mod is compatible like that ;).

Program can generate mod without change original DLL, if version of the game is not 3.19.
I checked out it))

Sorry for my English)

Very long day? ))

:blush: forgot it, sorry.
But yeah, it was a very long day.

Now I see what you mean.
But your description in English does not sound right for me.
What about "Gives the player the option to select many different balancing and other changes"?

You should also have holidays in the next time, so there is your time :D ;).

sounds like a google translation of "allow you to make the decision" from russian (ukrainian?)

edit: "trust you to make the decision" sounds better. Need to practice english more

Thanks, the help is appreciated :).

Did the necessary changes, and took my description, since I think it fits better.
If someone else can say something more precise, then I'll sure change it :).

Top Bottom