though other time may not be excluded

huge map
many civs
standard pace
continents lots of land with large oceans
no barbs? (my preference)
no goody huts? (my preference)
policy/promotion saving

I'm from GMT+1 time zone. Of course ignore me, if you want only your time zone players, no problem, but i can play many turns between 16:00-02:00 (GMT+1) every day (weekend all time).

Are you planning on an evening play? I could join and yeah all DLC's?

Living In the Valleys gyda sheep ;)

Are you planning on an evening play? I could join and yeah all DLC's?

Living In the Valleys gyda sheep ;)

not totally life has it issues but on occasion to knock a few turns in a day would be cool. i feel that will be easier accomplished w/ players in the same time zone range.

I'm from GMT+1 time zone. Of course ignore me, if you want only your time zone players, no problem, but i can play many turns between 16:00-02:00 (GMT+1) every day (weekend all time).

you are not excluded yet i have several civ4 pbem going w/ players in europe so i'm not totally opposed to letting you join.

I see the game has started but I haven't received any emails so far. I take it I'll get an email when it's my turn, and I then load up the hotseat game which will GMR will somehow put in the right directory.

This is my first GMR game obviously. Have played 150 or so hours of single and internet multiplayer Civ 5 games.

I see the game has started but I haven't received any emails so far. I take it I'll get an email when it's my turn, and I then load up the hotseat game which will GMR will somehow put in the right directory.

This is my first GMR game obviously. Have played 150 or so hours of single and internet multiplayer Civ 5 games.

This is something like tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQNczFe5Icc

...and you haven't recived any turns becouse, not that something is wrong with your account/email/connection/settings, but (as you probably know or thinking about it) GMR/play by email games usually takes much time/are slow, especially that we have 12 players and 3 days turn timer to each of us = 1+- turn on week+-.

Thanks for the link.

Wow, I thought three days was for all 12 players to finish. So this game is likely to take a couple of years?!?

You really would not want to screw up the start.

basically the 3day timer gives you a little room in case life happens. if everyone just plays their turn when they get it things should run smoothly. the desk top app is a good addition to this type of play sometimes email get lost or confused w/ spam.

Top Bottom