Trading cities with team partners in Multiplayer

Esmer

Chieftain
Hi, I have a question, when playing multiplayer, is there a possibility to give my team partner cities that I've conquered from enemy AIs?

I can't have diplomacy talks with my alliance partner, so I can't trade either. We automatically share all ressources we have access to.

We automatically share all ressources we have access to.

How did you get that setup? Whenever I try multiplayer with friends, even though we are on the same team in the lobby, we still have to go through the process of trading each other our various surplus/deficit resources.

How did you get that setup? Whenever I try multiplayer with friends, even though we are on the same team in the lobby, we still have to go through the process of trading each other our various surplus/deficit resources.

Rather easy, we started a multiplayer session and put both of us into the same Team. This means whe shared the map view, resources (as Long as our cities are connected, of course) and tech tree from the beginning.

We won our MP session a couple of days ago, but unfortunately, I still haven't found an answer to my question.

Top Bottom