Lebensraum 1939 Playtest PBEM

SunTzu

Hooah
Retired Moderator
This is a Playtest PBEM of Field Marshall Klesh's new scenario Lebensraum 1939. As everyone can tell by the name, its a World War 2 scenario that starts in September 1939.
Its a very nice and good scenario IMHO.
I've already sent out PM's to the people i believe want to play. But i am short ONE person.

Germany - SunTzu - WMCS44@aol.com
Turkey - Academia - academia2002@hotmail.com
Britain - Darius - gall0278@d.umn.edu
Spain - W.i.n.t.e.r - patricmayer@hotmail.com
Russia - Yop73 - yop73@hotmail.com
Italy - Henrik - henrik.lohmander@telia.com
French - Pavlov - pavlov@bajen.com

Spain for me, hombre.

Viva FMK!

Edit: Or rather I'd like to fill that empty spot.

well Pavlov, all of the other civs are open.....so choose a civ and givem e your email addy so i can put it on the player list :)

Pavlov, you have Spain @ apolyton. Perhaps a different civ here?

Oh, I had no idea I "had" anything at poly.;) I spose that means I get to play this in stereo, yay! So when's the fun's beginning at poly?

well Pavlov, all of the other civs are open.....so choose a civ and givem e your email addy so i can put it on the player list

Hmm, the French would be an interesting challenge. *dons white flag*

E-mail: pavlov@bajen.com

Ok make it Britain then SunTzu, although it wouldn't be my first choice. The email's the same as in the PM. :)

ok need a Spain and a Turkey, then we'll get started

well i need to wait on the people i have already chosen to playtest this...if they've decided to not play, then you'll be in.
This is a playtest and isn't out for download yet. You can get it from either Me, Henrik or Field Marshall Klesh, i'll send out the scenario to you all when we get all the players

Originally posted by SunTzu
ok need a Spain and a Turkey, then we'll get started

OH, from this post it sounded like you needed a turkey and a spain.

Do you need them or not?

conmcb25

SunTzu, you won't have to send the files to me, I already have them. (courtesy of poly)

i'm not sure yet. i'm waiting a reply to my PM's to the other 2 players who are suppose to participate in this PBEM. i'll let u know

Originally posted by SunTzu
i'm not sure yet. i'm waiting a reply to my PM's to the other 2 players who are suppose to participate in this PBEM. i'll let u know

OK Im standing by to stand by.....

conmcb25

Sun Tzu:
I received your PM; i´d like to take control of Turkey.

whats your email Academia

nevermind Academia, i have it, gonna wait on Winter, although there's only one civ left, gonna see if he wants it....

ok, Winter if you would just post your email addy i'll send u the game files. And i'm gonna send the files to everyone else now

Top Bottom