Feudalism Game: GamezRule's spoiler thread

If you are not GamezRule, one of his Knights, the King or the Dauphin, you should not be looking here. Please leave. Now. If you want to get involved in our game, go here.

Fief information:

Duchy of NO NAME YET
NO TITLE YET GamezRule
Knights: none
Cities:
Awesomeville (capital)

Spoiler :
Tax rate: 100%
1 spear, 1 worker

I eagerly await your orders. I need build orders and if you want to move that citizen. The King recommends you build a spearman; that would make him quite happy.

Build two spears then a Barracks. :)

1575 BC: Not much for you to do, unless you want to move your spearman or assign a citizen (the governor -me- is usually pretty good). I will get you iron soon.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• awesome1.JPG
    awesome1.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 352
After Rax, build sword then a worker. Move the next spear on the hill tile just east of the wheat.

Also, can you tell me who those unit's belong to that I see? :)

They all belong to me. The warrior is defending a worker building a road to you, the spear is defending the settler.

Cancel all build orders I have given you, and do this:

Rax -> Worker -> Archer -> Spear

With worker: Irrigate wheat -> Road wheat

Not too much to report here, just tell me if you want anything different (so you know, the King prefers swordsmen to archers). Your tax rate will go down once the barracks are built.

Change out the archer to a sword, since you aren't counting their defensive bombard.

I have decided to count their defensive bombardment. However, I don't think you have to worry about getting attacked by anyone else, your King will protect you if that would happen anyways. I will request one swordsman from you to be used in attacking Grand River.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• awesome2.JPG
    awesome2.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 336
Ok, then make the change anyway. BTW, you will be wasting my precious shields. Move forest 2SW for one turn. (proper micromanagement makes all the difference)

I do try to micro when I see something's about to grow or produce, but its a good idea to order it if you want it to happen for sure.

Spoiler :

Your tax rate is now 60%(after building the barracks).
Your revenue during that time has been:
3+3+3+2+2=13
13*.4=5.2 income after tax
5.2-5(maintenance)=0.2 gold
Congratulations! You now have 0.2 gold.

Attachments

• awesome3.JPG
    awesome3.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 338
Can you start listing our unit's in your updates and do it now also?

Sorry, I forgot that part last time. You have a spear and a worker.

Keep my spear in the town. (fortify it) It looks like you have not.

Finances: 2+2+2+2+2+2+2+4+4+4=28*.4=11.2-10=1.2
You have 1.4 Gold.
We will be going to war with the Iroquois soon, they have a city to the SE of you, if you take it you get to keep it. You have a spear, sword (in your city) and a worker.
Spoiler :

Attachments

• awesome4.JPG
    awesome4.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 352
Where is my worker? Anyway, put a road and a mine on the BG where the army is and a mine 1S. Can I build cat's yet?

For production: Spear > Archer > Horse > Horse > then just Swords until further notice.

Top Bottom