Ials pbem #1

Sorry about being so bloody slow these days.. I've got a lot of stuff to do, and unfortunately, although I do have the time for a 5 min turn every couple of days, it often gets buried under a pile of other crap. :/

Holidays in a couple of weeks, so rate should improve then. In the meantime, I'll try to get my life together enough to manage this!

And it's been two days again...

How about everyone just give me their phone numbers, and I'll call you whenever you forget to play!? :dunno:

Ah good, it's not me who forgot.

Incidentally I've gone back to playing Fall From Heaven. Civ IV is amazing.
After some time, there is something ironic about this post... :p

Well I'm hoping to get this finished before FP has to go into a home.

I got burgled once, the day after I finished command and conquer, so it wasn't too bad.

It was bad that my stoner mate left the door open, however.

I'll try and get it played and sent faster. I tend to forget completely if I receive the email on my phone at some weird hour, instead of when I am at home. Sorry guys, will make sure I do it faster.

How about three strikes and you're out. I'd say this counts as strike one.

Alternatively, if he has forgotten completely, let's just replace him and he'll never notice.

If we replace him, it would have to be another IALSer. Classical hero? He only does pitboss.

How about this then....

Change the game name from 'Ideas are like Stars'
to
'Ideas are like Stars but some players are like Black Holes'

and introduce rules that says that once a player disappears into a black hole,
they are replaced by antimatter - otherwise known as a player from another dimension...
... ie from outside IALS.

Then we are less constrained...while retaining a smidgeon of thematic consistency....

And it's been two days again...
How about everyone just give me their phone numbers, and I'll call you whenever you forget to play!? :dunno:

Nice offer but, really, they need to get their act together.

Yeah, sorry guys. I did tell about it, but I shouldn't have relied on you remembering it. You can't remember everything that's said in the internets. Anyhow, I'm installing civ on my laptop, so I'll be able to play weekends too. :)

High 10s! And a reach around!

Top Bottom