Cannot convert

zoommooz11

Warlord
Playing as the Mak order blokes, and have founded FOL religion. However, I cannot convert to this religion. Is there some new mechanic I am missing as am playing the latest 13.7 version.

Yes and no. It's not a new mechanic, but two of their leaders are deliberately unable to adopt religions. Jamal Dahkar and Iram Damarr, to be specific.

Ah, ok thanks. Bit confusing as in their trait description there is not mention of this (unlike undying trait for D'Tesh), and the religious techs are still researchable (again unlike D'tesh) but if working as designed, then cool.

Ah, ok thanks. Bit confusing as in their trait description there is not mention of this (unlike undying trait for D'Tesh), and the religious techs are still researchable (again unlike D'tesh) but if working as designed, then cool.

This, along with Zaria's Charismatic, access to Medic promotions, and her Lifedrinker vampires, is why she's an order of magnitude more powerful than the other two.

If you're using Final Fixes, Zaria switches Lifedrinker for Feast (not nearly as good in the long-term and the Mekara are much worse with it than the Calabim due to high unhealth and no Governor's Manors) and loses Charismatic, which Iram gains along with Industrious and religion-founding ability and better Aspirant usage, making him a competitive choice.

(Jamal can also use religions in Final Fixes, but he's still behind as far as traits/units goes)

Hi.
I took mekara features present in Max's Mekara mod, along with Final Fixes 0.3 as a basis
But I haven't yet checked everything in those codes for balance.

As there is a lot of work needed on leaders mechanisms, Mekara leaders will be checked along with the others.

cf. horrible spaghettis(1 leader type per sheet : major aka historical, minor aka important, and emergent)

This, along with Zaria's Charismatic, access to Medic promotions, and her Lifedrinker vampires, is why she's an order of magnitude more powerful than the other two.

If you're using Final Fixes, Zaria switches Lifedrinker for Feast (not nearly as good in the long-term and the Mekara are much worse with it than the Calabim due to high unhealth and no Governor's Manors) and loses Charismatic, which Iram gains along with Industrious and religion-founding ability and better Aspirant usage, making him a competitive choice.

(Jamal can also use religions in Final Fixes, but he's still behind as far as traits/units goes)

I am using final fixes, and I did chose Jamal, but religion is not available to me??

On a separate note, there are python error's when the worker sluga's enter haunted lands.

Edit: Just forgot to thank you guys for breathing new life into Rife. Having played all of the ff2 mods, I always liked Rife the best and am truly appreciative of your efforts.

Edit 2: It appears that I can convert to the oc religion, just not to the FOL which I founded. I am using the evil/lawful option thing, does this affect the ability to convert?

I am using final fixes, and I did chose Jamal, but religion is not available to me??

On a separate note, there are python error's when the worker sluga's enter haunted lands.

Are you using any other mods besides RIFE and Final Fixes, and/or have you played any other mods recently?

Edit 2: It appears that I can convert to the oc religion, just not to the FOL which I founded. I am using the evil/lawful option thing, does this affect the ability to convert?

Alignment changes when you convert; it shouldn't ever stop you from converting. That's weird.

1. No, completely fresh install. And have not played civ for months.

2. Little strange to be sure.

Thanks.

Top Bottom