Your three wishes to the fairy

test_specimen

hope lost
You are walking (like every once in a while) through the dark and impenetrable woods that strech behind your house. You take a wrong turn, and suddenly there is a fairy (a very sexy fairy) standing in front of you. She seems to be bored so you ask her if she would mind granting you three wishes.

What would they be?

bend down, fairy, a wish is a wish!

1) Everyone loves me
2) Everyone (even governments) tithes me 1% of their income.

Dn't need a third.

1) Immortality
2) Unlimited wishes
3) Exclusive rights to wishes

1.A long and healthy life for me.
2.A long and healthy life for my family
3.Precognative powers (glimpses of the future - under my control of course).

If she was unwilling, I'd whack her with my rolled up newspaper and throw her stunned form into the nearest spider web.

Originally posted by test_specimen
You are walking (like every once in a while) through the dark and impenetrable woods that strech behind your house. You take a wrong turn, and suddenly there is a fairy (a very sexy fairy) standing in front of you. She seems to be bored so you ask her if she would mind granting you three wishes.

What would they be?

A sexy fairy you say? Well...:mischief:

Three wishes:

It would be pretty cool to be able to turn invisible at will.

Would be cool to be able to freeze time too.

I can't think of anything else. Meh, money. Lots of money!

1. Omnipotence

What do I need with any other wishes.

With the fourth of my unlimited wishes, I wish Wolfe Tone be returned to being normal ;)

Originally posted by polymath
1) Everyone loves me
2) Everyone (even governments) tithes me 1% of their income.

Dn't need a third.
don't you want a wish that ensures that you're living after the first two wishes are granted?

1. Immortality
2. Become a god
3. Red Sox win a WS

1a. get me a time machine. doesnt need to be capable of spanning millenia (a few days minimum though), but would be nice to see a real dinosaur.
or
1b. that precognative powers (if that means seeing the future) would be almost as good if the fairy aint too good with time machines.

2a. immortality is the end all be all.
2b. though i could do with a life span of a couple millenia. as long as i knew when i'd die (so as to go back in time (see 1a) to warn myself not to waste the last years/centuries)

3. i'd want to be able to do magic. you know, throw a fireball from my hand here, call down lightning there, heal a mortal wound on that person, stop the plummeting fall of this person, that sort of thing.

1. Make Mars my own inhabitable planet kingdom from which I can watch anyone on Earth.
2. Grant all 6 billion people on Earth one wish each.
3. Wish myself to Mars and watch the show.

1) Money.
2) A fair sized country of my own.
3) Well, I can't mention it here since I don't wish to be banned. ;)

1) The explosion of Mars
2) The devaluation of money
3) A monopoly on wishes
4) Unlimited wishes (thanks Pirate! :))

Originally posted by Pirate
1. Make Mars my own inhabitable planet kingdom from which I can watch anyone on Earth.
2. Grant all 6 billion people on Earth one wish each.
3. Wish myself to Mars and watch the show.

Wouldn't really work because there would be one angsty teen who would say "I wish everyone was dead." and you would not even live to see your plan fail.:D

I would say I want to be immortal but then again I already have that, so I'd say.....

1. Wisdom
2. Power
3. Money

Of course #1 being the most important, as all the other will just flow out of it.

unlimited wishes.
1. a big gun with never ending ammo
2. lots of people to shoot
3. food and water

I completely forgot to post what I wish for (though I did so in the bush/abortion thread):

1. money.
2. women.
3. that stupidity hurts.

1. Power over all
2. Immortality/inability to feel pain, until I don't want it. (and an option for my spirit to come back)
3. Everyone loves me, no matter what I do.

Top Bottom