Holy city flips

yanner39

Emperor
Hey all,

Is it possible to flip back the holy city to its true religion? There's still pressure so if I build the Grand Temple, I assume that will help. Any thing else apart from not letting it flip to begin with.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2

Hey all,

Is it possible to flip back the holy city to its true religion? There's still pressure so if I build the Grand Temple, I assume that will help. Any thing else apart from not letting it flip to begin with.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2

Inquisitor, prophets and missionaries bought from another city following the religion you're looking for would help. Also, the city SHOULD flip back on it's own, unless there's just immense outside pressure.

If you spawn a Great Prophet in your holy city (actually, in any city) will have your original religion, so you can convert your holy city back, if you don't want to wait for internal pressure to reconvert your holy city.

Also, before you reconvert, check to see if the religion you were given has any useful perks, like the ability to buy science buildings or a religious building. Buy the building in your holy city before reconverting to your original religion.

Top Bottom