WH Diplomacy texts

Psychic_Llamas

Wizard in the Making
Ok, This thread is going to be where i post and diplomacy texts that i do, and also any one else who wants to can have a go too, any help is welcomed (especially for races that are a little more obscure ie Cathay, Ind etc)

@ Woodelf, Could you post a list of ever leader (and race) you have diplo for, and every leader (and race) you still need for? i lost track of where i am:mischief:

Damn you beat me to it. :blush:

I might start a new thread P_L so I can update it as we go along (since only the originator can edit). I'll get that out shortly.

Sorry. I meant the first post. This way I can keep track of all of your work. :p

I might start by compiling all of the stuff i did before, ill do that in italics so you know what was done before OK?

Previous diplos:

Spoiler :
Orion

Declare War--"Beware mortal, for I am comming for thee, with The Hunt at my heels!"

First Contact--"Well met mortal. Are thy friend or foe of The Forest?"

Refuse to Speak--"A mortal dares to confront me! Begon before I send my Hounds after you!!"

Peace--"Winter is nearing, and thy armies and mine need rest. What say thee to an end to this violence?"

No Peace--"Not even the Winter of Woe could prevent The Wild Hunt from chasing thee the worlds edge."

Greetings Friendly--"Greetings friend, come, walk with me through the Halls of my Court."

Greetings Furious--"For thy sake thee had better have a good explanation for this disterbance."

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" Athel Loren seeks the aid of Her allies, and thyself is the only one worthy of such a title."
--" We have been good to thee as equals for centuries, now, about my payment..."
--" Give Athel Loren what She wants and we will not need to take it from thee...forcefully..."

Accept Offer--"I on behalf of the Asrai, I accept this generous offer."

Thanks--"Thank you"

Ariel

Declare War--"Beware mortal, the Forest is on the move. Soon thou willst be norishment for the trees!!"

First Contact--"Well met. Are thy a friend or a foe of The Forest?"

Refuse to Speak--"A mortal dares to confront me! Begon before i make you play with my sprites!"

Peace--"The Woods groan for peace, and i am obliged to ask... Dost thou accept?"

No Peace--"The atrocities thou hast done against the Asrai will never be forgotten, we have long memories, and thee can count on the fact that we will fight to the death!!"

Greetings Friendly--"Greetings friend, come, sit with me under the canopy of Athel Loren."

Greetings Furious--"For thy sake thou hast better have a good explanation for this disterbance."

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" Athel Loren seeks the aid of Her allies, and thyself is the only one worthy of such a title."
--" We have been good to thee as equals for centuries, now, about my payment..."
--" Give Athel Loren what She wants and we will not need to take it from thee...forcefully..."

Accept Offer--"I on behalf of the Asrai, I accept this generous offer."

Thanks--"Thank you"

Settra

Declare War--"You are warned, the desert shall come after you, and the carrion and Khepra beetles will feast."

First Contact--"What are you?"

Refuse to Speak--"Be Gone..."

Peace--"My country has had enough."

No Peace--"You dare ask for peace after what you have done to my lands! Dont make me laugh! No, seriosly, dont make me laugh, my head might fall off..."

Greetings Friendly--"Greetings friend, come, walk under the sun with me."

Greetings Furious--"You dare affront my divine self! You had better have a good excuse for this..."

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" My will be done!"
--" My will be done!"
--" My will be done!"

Accept Offer--"Thank you, now go."

Thanks--"..."

Khalida

Declare War--"You are warned, the desert shall come after you, and the Carrion and the Asp will feast."

First Contact--"What are you?"

Refuse to Speak--"Be Gone..."

Peace--"My country has had enough."

No Peace--"You shall not live to see death. I will make sure of it."

Greetings Friendly--"Greetings friend, come, walk under the sun with me."

Greetings Furious--"You dare affront my divine self! You had better have a good excuse for this..."

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" Please, aid those beneath you, we need your help."
--" We have long been friends, care for a little trade, my poison for your..."
--" I will be careful not to poison your food if you accept."

Accept Offer--"Thank you, your generosity will be remembered."

Thanks--"Ta."

Nipponese diplomacy text, i think its pretty universal:

Declare War--"The Land of the Rising Sun has had enough, Prepare for war!"

First Contact--"Konichiwa, namayawa nun desca? Are you friend or foe?"

Refuse to Speak--"You have no honour, i refuse your envoy."

Peace--"We seek peace from this bloodshed...My honour as been disgraced..."

No Peace--"Iiya yasuragi! You will not see peace untill the Rising Sun has set!!"

Greetings Friendly--"Greetings friend, come, sit and have some Sencha, with me."

Greetings Furious--"What is this, You should not have come here. I hope you have a good excuse for this..."

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger
--" I am disgraced for asking but, could you aid us in times of need?"
--" You are an honourable friend, and i trust you hihgly, "
--" I will be careful not to send my ninjas...I-mean-envoys, yes envoys... to your palace if you accept."

Accept Offer--"Supashi-bo, maro gaibun ware, your generosity will be remembered."

Thanks--"Supashi-bo, thank you."

Diplomacy for Aenarion:

Declare War--"As sure as Asuryan has touched my soul, and i have been marked by Khaine, Indraugnir and I will personally lead the White Host to your door step, and slay you."

First Contact--"Greetings young one, be you an ally of the Asur?"

Refuse to Speak--"My time is too presious to wast on young fools such as yourself, now begone."

Peace--"Peace, Peace i say! Never have i fought one as determined as yourself!"

No Peace--"I have fought the Chaos Gods incarnate, and you think i will stand by and watch as you slaughter my people!!!"

Greetings Friendly--"May the Light of Asuryan shine upon you friend, please accept my hospitality. Care for some refreshments? i recomend the lemon-berry tart."

Greetings Furious--"What is this, You should not have come here. I hope you have a good excuse for this..."

--" The Asur have always admired stronger powers, such as yourself... would you care for a little negotiating?"
--" May I borrow some of that friend?"
--" Give the Asur what we ask, and we will not have to force it out of you."

Accept Offer--"Thank you, your offer is generous. May Asuryan guide you."

Thanks--"Thank you."

Diplomacy for Finubar:

Declare War--"As my forebarers have before me, i vow i will wage war on those who follow Chaos, and all who oppose the Asur, you included!"

First Contact--"Greetings young one, be you an ally of the Asur?"

Refuse to Speak--"My time is too presious to wast on young fools such as yourself, now begone."

Peace--"Peace good friend! I am more a trader than a fighter. This war is pontless is it not?"

No Peace--"I refuse peace with you! Your fetid race will never see the light of day, or smell the sea again!"

Greetings Friendly--"Ah, Good portends have brought you here i see, what is it you need?"

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" The Asur have always admired stronger powers, such as yourself... would you care for a little negotiating?"
--" May I borrow some of that friend?"
--" Give the Asur what we ask, and we will not have to force it out of you."

Accept Offer--"Thank you, your offer is generous."

Thanks--"Thank you."

Diplomacy for Malekith:

Declare War--"Your time is up, i am coming for you."

First Contact--"What have we here? Another 'glorious' opponent I suppose?"

Refuse to Speak--"Oh, yes, sure come on in, make yourself at home. GO AWAY NOW."

Peace--"Make no mistake, the Druchii are not retreating, we are only advancing in another direction..."

No Peace--"Ha! You think a race as magnificent as the Druchii will give in to a pathetic mortal like yourself? Dont make me laugh."

Greetings Friendly--"Greetings worthy opponent of the Druchii, what news have you?"

Greetings Furious--"You might as well state your business, but make it short, or I'll make short work of you..."

--" Do you think you could spare that for an old friend?"
--" The Druchii have long been equals to yourself, and we have long been by your side. But now you must pay the rent, I think I'll have one of those..."
--" Give it to me now."

Accept Offer--"Thanks, I needed that."

Thanks--"Whatever..."

Diplomacy for Morathi:

Declare War--"Prepare yourself mortal, for soon the skys will darken and lquid fire will rain upon your towns, and the soil upon which you stand will turn against you and your crops will fail... Prepare yourself for War..."

First Contact--"What have we here? Another 'glorious' opponent I suppose?"

Refuse to Speak--"Oh, its you, i was told someone important wanted to see me, and my slaves had to interupt my... 'beauty treatment'... now go away before I make you. My bath awaits me.

Peace--"Make no mistake, the Druchii are not retreating, we are only advancing in another direction..."

No Peace--"Ha! You think a race as magnificent as the Druchii will give in to a pethetic mortal like yourself? Dont make me laugh."

Greetings Friendly--"Greetings worthy opponent of the Druchii, what news have you?"

Greetings Furious--"You might as well state your business, but make it short, or I'll make short work of you..."

--" Do you think you could spare that for an old friend?"
--" The Druchii have long been equals to yourself, and we have long been by your side. But now you must pay the rent, I think I'll have one of those..."
--" Give it to me now."

Accept Offer--"Thanks, I needed that."

Thanks--"Ta."

Fair enough. Keep compiling here and we'll keep track in the other thread. That way others can see the progress and also offer suggestions to new lines of diplo they want me to add in XML.

I'll do a better job of organizing the other thread while you sleep P_L. Dream of orcz and greenies.

For Cathay and Ind you could stick close to their earthly resemblances for now, I think. I don't want you to work yourselves to death here:D
You don't need to finish all off it on one day. I might get out of task at that pace:lol:

Heres da greenies:

Diplomacy for Azhag:

Spoiler :
Declare War--"Time for some fun Boyz. WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

First Contact--"Ooh, wot dis den? More 'eds to bash eh?"

Refuse to Speak--"*Yells and runs toward you menacingly*"

Peace--"Zog that! Stop it now! *headbutts nearby orc for emphasis*"

No Peace--"Once me ladz are back in line you can say goo'by to ya 'eds!"

Greetings Friendly--"'ello again, you wont some roast gobbo?"

Greetings Furious--"Wot you want?"

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" Dya tink i can ave dat?"
--" I wont dat one."
--" Gimme."

Accept Offer--"Thanks."

Thanks--"*grunt*"

Diplomacy for Grimgore:

Spoiler :
Declare War--"WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

First Contact--"'ello den, are you a Humie or wot??"

Refuse to Speak--"Waaaagh!!"

Peace--"Zog that! Stop it now! *headbutts nearby orc for emphasis*"

No Peace--"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind dere bones. Im gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. Im gonna bash 'eds, break faces and jump up and down on da bits dat are left. And' den i'm gonna get really mean."

Greetings Friendly--"'ello again, you wont some roast gobbo?"

Greetings Furious--"Wot you wont?"

--" I wont dat one."
--" Gimme."

Accept Offer--"Thanks."

Thanks--"*grunt*"

Diplomacy for Grom:

Spoiler :

First Contact--"What are you? "

Refuse to Speak--"Go away or ill chop ye 'ed off 'n' eat it!"

Peace--"We gives in, you win this time."

No Peace--"Come on you lot! Fight like real Gobbos!"

Greetings Friendly--"'ello again, you wont some raw troll? No? ok more for me den."

Greetings Furious--"Wot you want?"

--" I wont dat one."
--" Gimme."

Accept Offer--"Thanks."

Thanks--"*grunt*"

Diplomacy for Skarsnik:

Spoiler :

First Contact--"'ello den, are you a Humie or wot??"

Refuse to Speak--"I'm gonna feed ya to Gobbla if ya dont go now."

Peace--"yous cant kill all da gobbos!"

No Peace--"Which one of yous is da Bossman?"

Greetings Friendly--"'ello again, you wont some roast snotling?"

Greetings Furious--"Wot you wont?"

--" I wont dat one."
--" Gimme."

Accept Offer--"Thanks."

Thanks--"*grunt*"

Diplomacy for Thorgrimm:

Spoiler :
Declare War--"The time of retribution is upon us! the Dwarfs will soon savour their revenge upon your wrong-doings! Prepare for war!

First Contact--"Who are you? Just a minute while I check the Dammaz Kron...

Refuse to Speak--"Curses to you!!"

Peace--"Do not think you have won this war (your name), you have been entered in The Dammaz Kron, we shall remember this moment for eternity..."

No Peace--"We can never forget your treacheries two-faced-(your name). You have gone down in the Book of Grudges for eternity until vengence is ours!"

Greetings Friendly--"Greetings friend of the Karaz Ankor, care for some our finest ale?"

Greetings Furious--"You are lucky I forgot to enter you in the Dammaz Kron, if I had you would be dead. Now state your business so i can write your name...

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" Do you think I could have that?
--" The Dwarfs and (your race) have long been friends and equals, and we have helped each other in thick and thin. Care to help us out again?
--" The Dwarfs seek retribution, will you give it to us, or will we take it?

Accept Offer--"The Dwarves accept your gracious offer"

Thanks--"Ta.

Diplomacy for Archaon:

Spoiler :
Declare War--"The End of Times is neigh mortal! Prepare to die!"

First Contact--"More sacrifices i see."

Refuse to Speak--"Doom on you!"

Peace--"YOu have only delayed eternal damnation, for it is inevitable."

No Peace--"Peace? What is this word of which you speak? i know only doom and destruction.

Greetings Friendly--"I like you, so for that, when the world is mine you shall be the last to die."

Greetings Furious--"you are lucky you caught me in a good mood, state your business and go."

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" I want that."
--" I've come to collect my rent."
--" I think I'll take that."

Accept Offer--"This will help much in your demise, now go so I can plan the next phase of the end of the world..."

Thanks--"Mhmm..."

Nice stuff P_L. I'm finally going to update the other thread. Keep em coming.

:goodjob: I love what you did for the Greenskinz I think I can remember this "And then I gonna get really mean" thing from somewhere. This **** runs down the hill hierarchy is really good captured (roasted Gobbo -> roasted Snot - but raw troll for Grom :lol: )

Great piece of work, as the rest is also, those things give the right feeling to the mod.

Diplomacy for Vlad:

Spoiler :
Declare War--"Your blood will soon be mine, and so will your soldiers... time to die."

First Contact--"Another for my ranks..."

Peace--"Zis fighting must cease, for now I must recall my ranks..."

No Peace--"You vant peace? I dont zink so, not untill I haf your blood at any rate.

Greetings Friendly--"Come, come, care for some blood? No? Ok, more for me zen."

Greetings Furious--"BAH! Now look what you did fool! My sweet blooded virgin has run away! what am i supposed to have for lunc..., wait, you'll do fine..."

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" I vant zat."
--" Give me your neck..."

Accept Offer--"Zank you for your generous offer."

Thanks--"Thanks."

Diplomacy for Nagash:

Spoiler :
Declare War--"soon your armies will join mine, all living creatures need to die at some point... your point is now."

First Contact--"Another for my ranks..."

Peace--"Death does not affect me as it does you mortals, i will be back..."

No Peace--"Soon the world will be mine, with you in my ranks...

Greetings Friendly--"Come, come, care for some blood? No? Ok, more for me zen."

Greetings Furious--"What can be so important that you need to disterb the greatest Necromancer in the world?!"

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" I want that."
--" You will give me that now."

Accept Offer--"...go now..."

Thanks--"..."

Diplomacy for Mazdamundi and Tenehuini:

Spoiler :
Declare War--"*a strange, voice appears in you mind* "You are not part of Our Masters' Plans, You will be removed from the equation..." "

First Contact--"Croak! what are you?"

Refuse to Speak--"Croak Croak Croak!!!!"

Peace--"*a strange, voice appears in you mind* This fighting is senseless, me-thinks peace is in order."

No Peace--"Croak! no peace for you! to have displeased Our Masters, for that you must be sacreficed on our alters.

Greetings Friendly--"*a strange, voice appears in you mind* Come, let us pray to The Old Ones together..."

Greetings Furious--"CROAK!!

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" Croak! Could you spare a donation?"
--" We request assistance, Croak!"
--" You need to appease Our Masters, they request that..."

Accept Offer--"Croak! Thank you for your donation."

Thanks--"Thanks, Croak!"

Top Bottom