Site Merger

Bob III

Lazy Roamer
Today there was a merger announced (and hopefully it's for real, not another April Fool's joke) between CivFanatics and one other site. Is this going to effect RFC's community in any way?

This is why I hate April 1st, because I never know when things are serious or not. -_-

No, what is it?

Here it is.

April foolery?
The Announcement said:
“We are seizing on the opportunity to combine the extensive resources of both Apolyton and CivFanatics that have been cultivated for many years”, said Quick when asked to comment. “Some may ask why we are taking this significant step now. To them I say, why not now?”
Now=April fools day? Hmmm...The announcement looks serious enough, though...

EDIT: Damn, Edungeon beat me to Google linkage :p

Hehe, that's awesome.

And on the site merger, I really wish I knew if it was serious or not. It's really killing me.

Well, it's clearly not a joke. It's April 2nd. I suggest we all jump ship now, and ask the mods on the CPC forum to move the RFC forum there. We can hopefully salvage most of the regular posters. If I were Rhye, I would delete his mod from this forum and replace it with a link to CPC.

I don't get it... What's so bad in site merging?

CivJunction doesn't have anything else but Civ-stuff(no OT), and some don't like Apolyton.

CPC was closed?! If this is a prank, it is genious masterpiece. If not, then my opinion towards Thunderfall has changed completely.

And it seems that you will have to pay to play some type of games.

But in the end it´s a joke.

Top Bottom