2nd Unit: Blockbuster

Gary Childress

Student for and of life
I'm not sure if I have the right forum but since I posted my flak animation in this forum I'll put this one in here also as it is essentially part of the bomber animation.

This is mostly meant to use with torpedo bombers or dive bombers. Instead of the standard animation showing a dive bomber raining a hail of bombs on a target, this one shows just the one bomb.

Preview:

Files are below. As a bonus, my new trademark will be to provide the original Bryce 5 file in the zip file with the FLCs. That way any other unit creators out there with Bryce who wish to modify or improve this bomb attack may easily do so at their convenience.

You of course do not need to unzip the Bryce (.br5) file into the civ unit folder. However, if you do, it shouldn't make any difference to the mechanics of the game. The game will simply ignore the file.

Thanks,

Gary

There are a lot of people behind you, watching your progress and i hope this only shall be the beginning...; thanks for loose your time with us. I like it guy although i didnt test it yet.

Thanks Heptadelphoi! I still haven't gotten a lot of the mechanics of Bryce down yet but I'm hoping that practice and some help from the experts will pay off. The forum tutorials have been a LOT of help. :)

Top Bottom