Units : Western#2 - Animation for Canoe

finally a unit for a western mod i've been wanting to get some native american units cosidering I am cherokee and all so I would love to see some more units that I can put in a western scenario.good work

For the AI strategy, can't you select it as a land unite, check explore, then select it as a sea unit? Works with giving imporvements wonder qualities, etc. Why wouldn't it work here?

-Nate

I'm not sure whether you noticed it or not, but giving 0 defence/attack means the AI has no strategy option in order to understand what do with that unit. If it ever builds one, it will just end up sitting there in the harbour doing nothing.

It can't just be flagged with the "Naval Transport" strategy? :confused:

Best,

Oz

For the AI strategy, can't you select it as a land unite, check explore, then select it as a sea unit? Works with giving imporvements wonder qualities, etc. Why wouldn't it work here?

-Nate
That doesn't actually do anything. The grayed-out areas are completely ignored in the saved file. It only shows up temporarily because the editor doesn't reset fields to their default values when they become unavailable. If you close and reopen that screen, you'll see that any of that information has been cleared.

And BTW, this thread was dead for 4 1/2 years...

Crap..sorry. I was looking for units to restart the mods of my personal game and noticed the question at hand was never solved, and I thought that would help.

Are you sure it doesn't save? I'm positive that I've done that for improvements and it stuck.

-nate

Top Bottom