Warhammer Fantasy Mod 2.5

Is there something in the game that when you kill off the Hordes of Chaos, all your cities go into rebellion... cuz it happened to me. I killed off their last city and it told me they were destroyed and then I hit end of turn and every city I owned except for a population 1 city I founded that turn went into disorder.(I was thinking something obsoleted somewhere or something that I missed because I also discovered Military Training that turn.)

Anyways, I went through all my cities and had to turn like 2-3 citizens per city into belly-dancers/clowns they were so pissed. Then the following turn when they returned to normal, I had WAY too many clowns/bellydancers. (Pop sizes between 6-10 Gov. Monarchy) Am I right in assuming it was the fact I killed off the Hordes of Chaos? Or perhaps something else. The only improvements in my cities were shrines and libraries. Can other civs cast anarchy spells on you? :confused:

Is there something in the game that when you kill off the Hordes of Chaos, all your cities go into rebellion... cuz it happened to me. I killed off their last city and it told me they were destroyed and then I hit end of turn and every city I owned except for a population 1 city I founded that turn went into disorder.(I was thinking something obsoleted somewhere or something that I missed because I also discovered Military Training that turn.)

Anyways, I went through all my cities and had to turn like 2-3 citizens per city into belly-dancers/clowns they were so pissed. Then the following turn when they returned to normal, I had WAY too many clowns/bellydancers. (Pop sizes between 6-10 Gov. Monarchy) Am I right in assuming it was the fact I killed off the Hordes of Chaos? Or perhaps something else. The only improvements in my cities were shrines and libraries. Can other civs cast anarchy spells on you?

:rotfl: I believe War weariness is the cause.

Yeah - sounds like a plain bum coincidence where you hit one of the war-weariness 'stages' at the same turn as you wiped out the Beasties. Just a freak occurence.

Isn't it double harsh when you go from being the defender to becoming the invader in the next following turn?

I mean you get a happy bonus when your being invaded right? but then say you beat them back and invade thier land before the next turn. Wound't you lose the happy bonus and then get a warwearness slapdown all in the same turn?

Not sure if thats how it plays out but I woudn't be surprised.

War weariness is affected by lots of factors, but yes, I believe that mounting an invasion into enemy territory will tend to increase it. Note also that sometimes you can have negative war weariness in the early stages of a war (everyone's happy about the exciting war), and if you end the war quickly, everyone goes back to how they were before, and it looks like you've made them angry.

:cry: It doesn't seem anyone else has any problems with it, so probably I was just stupid while installing the mod, but I installed it into the civ3 complete and when I try to start it I get the missing entry screen and I get kicked out. It tells me it's missing some ICON_BLDG_Hardstone or Headstone or something (can't read my own handwriting :blush: )

I don't think the mod works with Complete, it seems most mods don't. I think it has something to do with the folders being different.

I don't think the mod works with Complete, it seems most mods don't. I think it has something to do with the folders being different.

That :mad: sucks!! I have Complete and have been thinking about DLing this Mod as it looks vary cool.

Easy now son watch what you say I think your gettin a bit carried away (as Im I with rhymin sh#t in my posts :) )

Classic Mods that rely on the 'Extras' units from Ptw like Rise n Rule, Rhyes mod and Balancer have a changed route coming over from Complete that means you copy the files and paste them to the mods units folder. Not sure if that effects this mod or not but Thats about the only place I can see where you might have got burned before.

Many here use Complete to play mods. 'Conquests' is off the shelves in most places and the Chronics uses Completes software setup, so its a good thing it works or modding would cease to exist once those ancient discs all get played out.
So ya , all mods work with Complete includin this one. Best thing to do is download to desktop then drag and drop in it the right place ( same as with conquests in the 'Scenarios 'folder)
Look at the civ3 folder stucture and mimic. That what a beginner should do when combining a file from seperate downloads.

I have complete and it works fine as do all the other mod/scenarios I've dl :hmm: Did you download all of it :confused: Oh did you take the bic file out of the folder??

The mod works FINE with complete. I have complete, and I play this mod alot(this and the Medieval Europe Mod.)

@geminisama - I love the quote in ya sig. Left wing is not totalitarian!

Also I read that the folder structures are all messed up, but if you copy the mod and paste it into where the scenarios are kept it should work surely?

Hopefully Mrtn, Aaglo or EDwill be along shortly and strieghten out how to make it work btter :)

Top Bottom