Civilization IN SPACE!

Yes, yes you are. What's your problem anyway? Is it Tigranes? Is it because you suck at this mod? I for one adore this mod, and have no idea how someone could dislike it.

Nothing to do with Tigranes. I suck at the mod yes, but I also suck at it because I don't care to learn... its just doing nothing for me. Difference of opinion I guess. And again, not having any way to re-load the mod on my computer doesn't help either. If I could run the game, I'd keep playing, but considering I can't even get it working, I just don't have the motivation to keep going with it. Do I really have to explain everything to you twice? Because I already said all this a few posts ago.

Well your opinion is wrong.

What exactly did you do? IIRC in addition to downloading the 8.3 version we are also playing with an optional component which extends the culture of 3rd level Starbases, did you download that as well?

...I went and downloaded the mod and installed it and got the assets protected error. My opinion literally can't be wrong. Just find someone else or I will give you my pw to retire to AI.

...I went and downloaded the mod and installed it and got the assets protected error. My opinion literally can't be wrong. Just find someone else or I will give you my pw to retire to AI.

Did you or did you not download the optional component with which we are playing?

Of course your opinion can be wrong, like 99% of the human population's opinions about anything are wrong.

Yes I downloaded everything. Also had kiwitt send me his mod folder that runs this mod. Still doesn't work and I don't know why. Acting like a punk kid internet tough guy like you are isn't exactly motivating me to want to stay. I'm telling you - I'm not a fan of the mod and its not working. Just find someone else.

Resignation denied.

Lol, why is it in the real life I don't run into the guys like Knoedel. The only missing argument from this point is the angry pony.

Actually, what I would use in conjunction with "Resignation denied." would be this:

Spoiler :

Also I don't see any of you guys helping to keep this game from falling apart.

Now you know how I felt after you left Middle East after Israeli debacle!

In all seriousness, though, I have 12+ games and did not play a single turn in 2 days! And I am tired to go and beg people to play their turns.

Now you know how I felt after you left Middle East after Israeli debacle!

In all seriousness, though, I have 12+ games and did not play a single turn in 2 days! And I am tired to go and beg people to play their turns.

That's a completely different situation, Israel was about to be destroyed and nothing anyone could have done could have prevented it. Here the Avowers of Knowledge are still salvageable, why, I personally poured money, maps, techs and good advice into them in the hopes of propping them up as a proxy to sabotage the Red Syndicate for me, whether directly or by becoming their seemingly loyal vassal until the time for war came and giving me valuable intel. And then Nighthawk starts being a whiny little kid who ruins all my plans with his ragequitting.

Maybe you should go and apologize to all the people you have wronged in the past then. Do you think I'm not tired about your pointless vendettas with Luthor and Nighthawk?

Here, catch some rest, товарищ!

Not necessary, Genosse, I slept 18 hours yesterday.

The host never found a replacement, and given how much he has invested in gifts to that last civ on the scoreboard he refuses to let it go AI.

This game will survive, please be patient. What I've seen in the early-mid game in my SP game is well worth this short stall.

I'd bet if we posted on the mod development or similar page we'd find someone interested

This game will survive, please be patient. What I've seen in the early-mid game in my SP game is well worth this short stall.

I'd bet if we posted on the mod development or similar page we'd find someone interested

Well go ahead.

Top Bottom