Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother fell out of a window. In er now :(

Should I even ask... How did that happen? How far did he fall? Did he land on his feet?

5 feet can still mess you up if you land the wrong way. Like onto a rock with your neck...

I got stood up for a date. Waited around a mall for an hour for nothing. Was a bit of a drive too.

I frakking hate women.

Edit: She blocked me on AIM for some reason even though she stood me up. Probably was because of the irritated messages I left on her phone (I didn't cuss her out or anything).

I really frakking hate women. What kind of logical leaps does one have to make in order to make me the bad guy in this?

I got stood up for a date. Waited around a mall for an hour for nothing. Was a bit of a drive too.

I frakking hate women.

Edit: She blocked me on AIM for some reason even though she stood me up. Probably was because of the irritated messages I left on her phone (I didn't cuss her out or anything).

I really frakking hate women. What kind of logical leaps does one have to make in order to make me the bad guy in this?

Dude.. play it cool.

I frakking hate women.

You would have been a lot better off being the one to ignore her. It's not like she did anything really serious, if she didn't show, then you know whats up and you can move on. Never let a woman know how much she has bothered you by doing something.

Previous thread

Post whatever you happen to be angry/sad about or have a problem with right now.

Giving advice is fine, but please try not to hurt anyone's feelings, lest you feel the wrath of the mods.

Rant: I HATE MAKING 20 PAGE LAB REPORTS :mad:

For making that title, I'll rant at you, Bill.

What the hell, man, just what the hell were you thinking? Detroit is it's own little state of horsehockyville, so the rest of the state is fine. How dare you?!?!?!?!?!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I frakking hate women.

Yeah that sounds like women alright.
You could be the perfect little angel in a situation but still it's somehow your fault, and all you can do is agree...

i just finished watching avatar and am saddened by the fact that there will not be anymore new episodes. oh well, it was a good while it lasted.

Well I just got singed on what I thought was a date, but was apparently just a friendly drink. Ended up looking like a complete fool. Though she did give me her friends msn saying she was interested in me. All I can say is that I feel like she was a scout for her and that I passed with some degree of skill.

For making that title, I'll rant at you, Bill.

What the hell, man, just what the hell were you thinking? Detroit is it's own little state of poopville, so the rest of the state is fine. How dare you?!?!?!?!?!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I don't think I should particularly care about a state which is literally in a depression, as well as one which beget my crappy philosophy teacher. Also, the influences of Detroit do not end at the city borders.

I'm regretting some female episodes that happened a while ago.

One was where I was speaking to a friend, having a sort of heart-to-heart, and then this beautiful girl taps me on the back. I turn round and she says to me "hi", I say "hi" back, and then just turn back round and continue with the heart-to-heart with my friend. Obviously this wasn't the ideal thing to do, but what could I do? I couldn't just abandon my friend to speak to the girl... but yet what I did was stupid and rude.

A few months later I enter a party and she is there. She compliments me on my shirt, saying "Your shirt is nice", and I just coolly reply "Yeah, I know". All my friends laugh, and she sort of looks embarrassed. Once the buzz of my friends laughing wears off, I realise how much of a rude, arrogant cackhead I came across as to her. And now she never says anything to me. About what I deserve too.

I'm sure it would come across wrong, apologising for something that happened months ago.

You shouldn't have abandened your friend whilst having a heart-to-heart conversation, but you seemed a bit rude during the party. Were you embarassed? Didn't you care at the time?

After my friends stopped laughing about the joke, I started to care. And now I deeply regret it, and embarrassed about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom