Orions Mod Collection

Yes i did, i have two clean versions available, because of the work i am doing with the beta testing, then add things to them later. That version i ran when you said clean was just that, nothing added. The Police mod one is a completely different issue with a different mod i am working on with RoM and cant get it to work correctly, even when i changed the UnitNaming file to include combat_law_enforcement.

I currently have like ten different things going on for testing. SO i have to have CLEAN installs ready.:p

So: Did the Agriculture mod work with the clean version?

No:( it did NOT

I don't know what to say, as I have it working here with ROM, RevDCM and other core mods. Try a clean version of Bug 4.3. and add the Agriculture mod. That is really bare bones. If that does not work, then post any errors you may get.

I don't know what to say, as I have it working here with ROM, RevDCM and other core mods. Try a clean version of Bug 4.3. and add the Agriculture mod. That is really bare bones. If that does not work, then post any errors you may get.

Do you have restricted d/ling or uploading? If not could you pls upload your RoM version that you have to someplace, so i could d/l it, i would really appreciate that, really.

Do you have restricted d/ling or uploading? If not could you pls upload your RoM version that you have to someplace, so i could d/l it, i would really appreciate that, really.

Answer is yes. If you want, PM me with your email address and I will send it to you that way.

I have the Ag mod working flawlessly, and actually created a Mining mod based off your Ag mod which allows you to build Gold, Gems & Silver. But I can't find the Interface/Buttons/Art .dds files (gold.dds, gems.dds, etc..) in BTS,

Don't you need to know only the path of the icon? Go to ArtDefines_Bonus.xml and you should be able to find the icons' paths. I think the icons might be somewhere in the vanilla civ's arts.

All of your call backs should be in one file. For example, if you have the Slave Cage and Mine Warfare mods, then you only need one PythonCallbackDefines.xml file, not two separate files. The Slave_Cage_PythonCallbackDefines.xml was included in the mod to let you know which callbacks you need to use to make the Slave Cage mod work.

There is a PythonCallbackDefines.xml in the Assets/XML directory, would I define it in there. or the Modules directory? I tried it in that one and I was still able to build both Slave mods while not in slavery.

There is a PythonCallbackDefines.xml in the Assets/XML directory, would I define it in there. or the Modules directory? I tried it in that one and I was still able to build both Slave mods while not in slavery.

Use the default folder and file for the base mod...

C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\RevolutionDCM\Assets\XML\PythonCallbackDefines.xml

All of your call backs should be in one file. For example, if you have the Slave Cage and Mine Warfare mods, then you only need one PythonCallbackDefines.xml file, not two separate files. The Slave_Cage_PythonCallbackDefines.xml was included in the mod to let you know which callbacks you need to use to make the Slave Cage mod work.

Use the default folder and file for the base mod...

C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\RevolutionDCM\Assets\XML\PythonCallbackDefines.xml

Yes that's the one I was using, and I changed USE_CANNOT_CONSTRUCT_CALLBACK to 1 but doesn't seem to help it.

also on the Water Well mod, what's the xml tag to check if water is present? If NO water then you can build, if water IS present, you can't build.

Have you ever thought about releasing all of your mod comps together as a complete modification? I'm just starting to get away from the base game, and to be honest I'm at a loss at how to install all of your wonderful mods. Again I'm using just the stock game at the moment (Though I am going to give the BAT interface mod a try as well)

Have you ever thought about releasing all of your mod comps together as a complete modification? I'm just starting to get away from the base game, and to be honest I'm at a loss at how to install all of your wonderful mods. Again I'm using just the stock game at the moment (Though I am going to give the BAT interface mod a try as well)

Funny you should ask that. I am working on a major change to Grand Inquisitions, which, in my new test version has 90% of my sub mods, all in the new modular format. I have also developed the Immigration sub mod, which allows you to use two population points from a large city to create an immigrant. The immigrant can go and join an existing city that has low population. Joining a city adds one population point to that city. Best of all the AI can and does use immigrants effectively. I'm extremely busy at this time, so I will have to go for now. I promise to have some more sub mod releases soon.

Funny you should ask that. I am working on a major change to Grand Inquisitions, which, in my new test version has 90% of my sub mods, all in the new modular format. I have also developed the Immigration sub mod, which allows you to use two population points from a large city to create an immigrant. The immigrant can go and join an existing city that has low population. Joining a city adds one population point to that city. Best of all the AI can and does use immigrants effectively. I'm extremely busy at this time, so I will have to go for now. I promise to have some more sub mod releases soon.

Good on the immigration stuff, i had a thread in the python area about this, but i never got an error message when it didnt work correctly thus no one then wanted to help any more:(

btw anything on the agri mod for me?

Good on the immigration stuff, i had a thread in the python area about this, but i never got an error message when it didnt work correctly thus no one then wanted to help any more:(

btw anything on the agri mod for me?

I was waiting on a response and results from you stating that you created a separate clean unmodified version of ROM or RevDCM and added the Agriculture mod. Once you do that, I believe it will work, which indicates you likely have another coding issue with your big mod that you are developing.

I was waiting on a response and results from you stating that you created a separate clean unmodified version of ROM or RevDCM and added the Agriculture mod. Once you do that, I believe it will work, which indicates you likely have another coding issue with your big mod that you are developing.

I gave you the d/l for the clean version already, no changes to it. I e-mailed you the address?

@OV
Did you have an idea on the Callback and Water Well problems? Can't wait for your new collection, really like the idea you have there.

I don't have that problem with the water well. No callback is required. Please examine the attachment:

Attachments

• WaterWellEvents.zip
    797 bytes · Views: 153
Top Bottom