Team Mavericks Pitboss

Just posting to be asked to be kicked to AI. I will be away until the 8th and have asked v8_mark to sub. If he can't, can someone please find someone else? I won't be back on here until the 8th. v8_mark has instructions for the few particulars that are needed to keep my empire running smoothly so if he can't sub then he could maybe pass them on.

Thanks.

Me and Morgan fixed that in one of those many restarts early on, so kicking to AI should be possible now.

So when I log-in from a friend's computer, it says my files don't match the hosts. I'm not sure what he's modded, but rest assured I wouldn't cheat -- ever.

So when I log-in from a friend's computer, it says my files don't match the hosts. I'm not sure what he's modded, but rest assured I wouldn't cheat -- ever.

I had that message for a year when I was playing Civ. No big deal at all, and I'm sure it's impossible to even cheat when you have that message.

My solution to fixing the issue was that I installed a fresh copy of Civ on a new computer. I guess I deleted an insiginficant file or maybe I went into the .ini file and accidentally typed in an extra letter, etc. There are so many possibilities.

Hi guys - apologies, but can someone kick me to AI until I get internet back at the end of this week? I've just moved house and have unexpectedly been without internet for a few days. Thanks.

okay I'm back now...but I'll need a replacement from the 21st of June to the end of July...ish...I can get more concrete details later, but just saying this now before I forget...;)

What would cause Adi to gain points at the END of a turn when he didn't log in? Couldn't be a building or a tech... and scouts set on "Explore" do their thing at the start of the turn (couldn't be a popped hut)

Anyone know?

It's just a civstats thing, it doesn't always register things in the order you'd expect.

I'll be away Tue-Thu. I've asked Bernout to sub for me in this game. :salute:

So how much are we allowed to discuss our impressions of what's happening in the pitboss game here? Say if one were to mention how one players huge leap in score coincided with a certain world wonder being built?;)

Top Bottom