Keniisu's Civilizations

Congrats on the release!

Congrats on the release!

Glad to see This civ . But I think his ua is a bit weak

Yeah, I agree. Might tweak it a bit in the next update and also provide support for YnAEMP and Events and Decisions.

Also, I'm gonna start working on a new project soon. Here's a preview ;)
Spoiler :

The art is really good but for every icon the same background? :confused:

The art is really good but for every icon the same background? :confused:
I get lazy sometimes. ;-; Also, I usually only like the Golden Background but I'll switch it up in the next civ.

Also it is an American Civ :)

Why is the House of Congress considered of unique? Sorry to be intrepid or rude but its not exactly common building within most cities of America after all considering the fact you can only find it at the District of Colombia.

Why is the House of Congress considered of unique? Sorry to be intrepid or rude but its not exactly common building within most cities of America after all considering the fact you can only find it at the District of Colombia.

It's a temporary building. Still haven't finished the design besides the UA so those were purely for concept.

Working on my latest mod. Here's the details for anyone interested :D

Just a nitpick, but I don't think Red and Grey is the best fit for Singapore. Granted it's on their flag and sorts, but still...

Personally, I'd rather something teal or blue or something, considering how naval they are.

Somehow I feel like the Singaporean Enterprise should replace the Stock Market instead of the Factory.

Also, guess you're aware the civ doesn't do anything until way into the Industrial era, right?

I agree with the others that certain changes should be made to Singapore, if they haven't already been made.
Change the icon colours to something more unique. It looks an awful lot like Japan and a few other mods (such as my Argos mod).
The Merlion should replace something later in the game. Monument is too early, considering how late Merlion statues appear in Singapore history. Perhaps the Museum or Opera House. Or, go even weirder and have it replace the Windmill (like the Austrian coffee shop). The stats would need a slight change to match the era though.
The Singaporean Enterprise should replace another gold yielding building. Factories are a powerful building (especially with Order ideology), so replacing them with something balanced can be hard. Stock Exchange is a pretty basic building, so like Hoop Thrower said, it's probably best replacing that.

Congratulations on Singapore!
Does it replace the vanilla city-state with anything else?

Might I recommend CCSMM, helpfully linked in my signature below?

Top Bottom