CI2: Born to be Wild...

I say invade this turn set.

Make use of 2pop whips to get an army out. Specifically in Ivory City. 2pop whip the spy and you will have a number of 1turn axes/spears/HAs. Works a treat plus IC can use the whip, it grows fast...

First 2 turns, we continue to build units to attack the Americans

On turn 2, Washington attack's the Dutch and demands our help. I politely refuse. Well... it was actually the Dutch attacking America
Spoiler :

On turn 6, we finish the Mausoleum after a Great Engineer rushes it. It is built in the capital
Spoiler :

On turn 7, we attack Washington. So I know that somebody left a sign saying "Do not attack Chicago" but...it virtually had no defenders. So the city was taken. We would have taken Atlanta too if we didn't lose a 95% chance battle. These Hunnic Archers are really overpowered
(Forgot to take a screenshot)

On turn 8, the Dutch capture Atlanta

Nothing much happened after that. Our Hunnic Archer's are marching towards New York and Washington

Attachments

• Yoshiegg737 is the awesomenater.CivBeyondSwordSave
    205.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Civ4ScreenShot1044.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot1044.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 161
  • Civ4ScreenShot1045.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot1045.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 150
Ah yes new Amsterdam... OH WAIT! I forgot that we took that off you. At least you still had South Africa...

Which was more successful than any where else, Namibia and South Africa speak an almost-Dutch, it's the official language of some provinces, England doesn't count...
Also, what was up with Indonesia last time you checked?

Which was more successful than any where else, Namibia and South Africa speak an almost-Dutch, it's the official language of some provinces, England doesn't count...
Also, what was up with Indonesia last time you checked?

Technically, South Africa has 11 official languages. You are referring to Afrikaans. Brought here by the Dutch, it evolved from "kitchen Dutch" into the language it is today. Although many Namibians can talk Afrikaans, German is actually the dominant language there.

*The More You Know*

Who is up next? it says it is me but with all the skips last time it seems to be a little weird to play seeing as i played before yoshi.

I can't find the file for this, and my hard drive is close to bursting.

There's going to have to be quite some work before I can even think about trying to get it again. Sorry guys, I think I AM going to have to drop out. :sad:

EDIT: I'll still be here to offer tips/adivce, though (of course) :D

WOT HAPPENED:
Spoiler :

I built and whipped some stuff too.
The person on next needs to decide whoever to make peace with Washington or to try and get more of his citys.

Attachments

• Born to be Wild.CivBeyondSwordSave
    229.5 KB · Views: 50
The game loads, so this is my official "got it". Barring any more crashes (I have a new pc because my other one died), I will complete my TS today or tomorrow. BTW, I plan on eliminating the Americans...

Top Bottom