Han's Historic Civilizations

Turns out I can't use your map because of an issue with the scaling. I can't scale it to the proper size, and cropping it either loses the text or a quarter of Chimor's land.

360 by 412 is preferred, but any larger size that scales onto 360 by 412 is also fine.

Thanks again, Duckington.

Thanks for pointing that out, Hiram, I had completely forgotten about the DOM.

Also, I don't mean to sound full of myself, but I think I'm starting to figure this whole leaderscreen thing out.

If anyone wants to touch this up and make it better, PM me and I'll send you the layers DDS file.

Thanks for the tip, Pouakai. Instead I've moved him to the Fairy Chimneys, a prominent geographic landmark of the historical area that the kingdom of Pontus was located in.

The Fairy Chimneys are in Cappadocia, not Pontus. There's a clear geographical divide between the two. It can be argued that during the reign of Mithridates VI Eupator, Cappadocia was part of the Kingdom of Pontus, at least officially if not in practice. It cannot be said that Cappadocia was ever a part of the original Pontian homeland.

No, and I knew about that fact when I made this. Because the leader of Pontus is going to be Mithridates VI, who conquered almost all of modern Turkey from the Romans, I decided to use it because the Fairy Chimneys are such a prominent feature.

I think this is the right size?
Now with 20% more froggy goodness!

Spoiler :

Also your leaderscreens do look much improved, so grats on that! :)

Thank Lady Duckington! The map looks spectacular! I'm glad you lightened it up some as well.

And my frog is back!!! :D
The map will be implemented as soon as I have the chance.

If everything is going as planned, an artistic overhaul for Kanem should be happening soon. However, I cannot say when, because I am not fully in charge of it. The opinion on the colors is appreciated though, and will be implemented in some form. Right now I think I'm going to darken the brown quite a bit, but I will try all opinions.

Top Bottom