Two Player PBEM Reccomendations

Aravorn

Deity
I am looking for reccomendations on scenarios that are very playable by only two players. I would prefer something in the 1500-1800 era that may include some colonization. Any reccomendations would be appreciated. Thanks!:D

Include Colonization? No way, i didn't know u preferred that :p

Originally posted by SunTzu
Include Colonization? No way, i didn't know u preferred that :p

Yep I got Colonization of the new world on my brain, BUT if a scenario was good from that era and it played well two player I would probally go for it.

Originally posted by pap1723
2194 Days Of War Gigamap Version 0.6

Axis vs Allies

:D

Not a bad idea, I might go for that if I cant find a good one from an earlier era! Thanks Pap!:D

Originally posted by Ohwell
Falklands War by academia is good.

Yep I agree, PinkyGen and I did that one about a month back and had a blast! What I would like to do is find something similar to Falkland War in an earlier time period. But that is a great idea!:goodjob:

Originally posted by pap1723
2194 Days Of War Gigamap Version 0.6

Axis vs Allies

:D

Yeah, now THAT was a fun game! :goodjob: Whatever happened to it anyway? I went out of town and we both forgot when I got back I guess...

Struggle for Empire, the French and Indian War by C. Fritz
In the description he claims only the French and the English are playable. I've only took a peek at it though... looked interesting.

Originally posted by Diatribe
Struggle for Empire, the French and Indian War by C. Fritz
In the description he claims only the French and the English are playable. I've only took a peek at it though... looked interesting.

Hey great idea, I wonder how that works in PBEM, I played that one a lot a while back but always against the AI. Hmmm diatribe I think you get the smiley face for the day.:D :D :)

Top Bottom