Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont get it :confused:

Yeah, looks like former KGB agents have poisoned him!

it wasn't me:shifty:

I assume you are talking about CivFan's image. If so, then notice how the worker seems to be missing his legs.
i thought it was that :mischief:

It's a good thing we walled off that beach to keep the barbs out. Really great surf there... it's where all the "locals" go swimming. Plus, there's great fishing spot down off the point.

Attachments

• nice beach0000.JPG
    nice beach0000.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 801
Time for another "aqueduct" - but this is more of a "sandqueduct".
Did funding run out before the job was finished ?

Attachments

• Sandqueduct0000.JPG
    Sandqueduct0000.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 670
1. The copper from the mine goes exactly to the library, where it is being burned.

2. A really werid colosseum.

Failed to build a straight wall and ran out of stone, an invitation for my merchant:

Alexander build some great wall parts early on my island, can't even see his city overseas.

Some might not think this shot is funny if it happened to them in a game:

The scene was posted on Christmas Eve by Asperger in the Temple of Doom succession game thread. We played using Blake's BetterAI Mod. As the good monk Bede pointed out, "Shaka is no Santa. And those aren't reindeer!"

BTW, our team survived this invasion which left us with only our capital city and not one improved tile. We lost when the Incans launched their spaceship.

2. A really werid colosseum.

This summer I visited Orange, a former Roman colony in the south of France. It has the remains of a roman theatre (I know, not exactly an amphitheatre), that was used in the middle ages as a space to build houses. Your image looks like the paintings this was depicted in. Funny.

that can happen if you start the wonder in city A, put some hammers into it, decide to swap it to city B, put something else in city A's queue, delete the wonder from city A's queue, start it in city B and still fail to get it.

gold from both cities.

Some might not think this shot is funny if it happened to them in a game:

The scene was posted on Christmas Eve by Asperger in the Temple of Doom succession game thread. We played using Blake's BetterAI Mod. As the good monk Bede pointed out, "Shaka is no Santa. And those aren't reindeer!"

BTW, our team survived this invasion which left us with only our capital city and not one improved tile. We lost when the Incans launched their spaceship.

What kind of idiot do you take me for? How can you possibly deny that that picture was totally Photoshopped!

EDIT: Oh, yeah! Inca won. Go Huayna! It's your birthday! Go Huayna! It's your birthday!

Ggganz it was photoshopped only to show all the stacks, in case you didnt see the arrows.

It is legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom