Civilization V Funny screenshots

... but I think God wants Arabia, currently in 2nd, to win... check out the shape of the worldmap... :mischief:

Am I the only person who doesn't see the funny bit of the world map? :p

Darius of Persia probably waited a little too long to build THE darn Coastal city of Sardis in order to grab every Wonders of the Ancient world! ;)
Had to declare some timely War to Alexander though. :D

Attachments

• Persia_Wonderous.jpg
    Persia_Wonderous.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 2,770
Disappointed about hex grid in civilization 5? Don't worry! My graphic card went into some weird mode accidentally and i was able to see new secret, that Firaxis is working on.

Back to square grid: :D
Spoiler :

Who needs hexes? :goodjob:

Aw, man, that happened to me once as america. It was horrifying! Although, I did control the eastern half of Asia, right down the middle, everyone hated me, and, in the famous words of Eddie Izzard, in Risk, you could never hold on to asia. In the real world, it's no different.

Maybe hexagons just hate America? :c5razing:

If you can't tell by this image... i was simply bored this evening!

-- Had to delete plenty of Korean Righteous trait Units for a lot of regularly scheduled turns.
-- Witnessed carpets of Japan+China+Manchuria attempts at each other near Liaoyang.
-- Was going for a swift Taekwon-DOH! loss but still managed to achieve a Fear The Turtle pseudo Victory now listed in the HOF along with a wild replay file.

Took only about 2 hours of a click fest. I've got patience!! :D

Attachments

• Korea_Lost-But-Won.jpg
    Korea_Lost-But-Won.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 2,615
Winning with Korea was too easy, I wanna conquer the world! :mwaha:

Picture

Unfortunately the Japanese wajo event gave them their mainland city back...

Can anyone tell me what th Uugly Building in front of Gao is? It's not the Ironworks, that was built in Jenne.

Peas!

Attachments

• 2011-08-21_Uugly.jpg
    2011-08-21_Uugly.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 1,853
Arabia decides the modern world is too much hassle, so ditches most of its technology and goes back in time.

Arabia was probably conquered, and later in the game one of it's cities was liberated. I saw the graph go haywire under these conditions in a game of my own.

Can anyone tell me what th Uugly Building in front of Gao is? It's not the Ironworks, that was built in Jenne.

Peas!

Apollo project. It gets more things the more spaceship parts you add.

Ok thx. But that'll be for another game then, was just finishing Utopia there :)
Since when is it visible?

So somehow the Danes managed to get a trireme garrisoned into a landlocked city:

It's not just a graphical glitch, the icon is there as well as the unit being inside the city. The ship also fired on my units every turn with its animation and everything. I didn't plan for this in my invasion plans. :p

So somehow the Danes managed to get a trireme garrisoned into a landlocked city:

It's not just a graphical glitch, the icon is there as well as the unit being inside the city. The ship also fired on my units every turn with its animation and everything. I didn't plan for this in my invasion plans. :p

That happened to a caravel I had (level 7 or somenting, my only good naval unit). I put it in a city I was burning and when the city was removed from the map the caravel jumped to the nearest city, which happened to be landlocked. :wallbash:

Screw it, Hiawatha will never notice. What if he does? Oh, we'll just say we ran out of shovels.

Attachments

• road.jpg
    road.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 2,836
Top Bottom