Nukes?

BakingTheArt

His Evening Coat
I heard you only get one in this game. So, obviously it's much more powerful. I can't find anything about it in the info center, though, so I'm confused. What does it do?

The only things I can think of is either it auto-razes the city you send it to, or obliterates all the units on a tile.

from what i've seen it kills all the units in the city and drops it's population by an insane amount

From what I understand if you hit the enemy capital it kills all units in the square and greatly reduces the population. If you hit a non-capital city it obliterates it. IIRC it also damages units in nearby tiles.

From what I understand if you hit the enemy capital it kills all units in the square and greatly reduces the population. If you hit a non-capital city it obliterates it. IIRC it also damages units in nearby tiles.

This is correct. If you're going for a domination victory, you'll need to rush a tank into the capital and hold it for the rest of the turn. Any other cities will be destroyed completely, and units around it injured.

I believe the troops on the 8 tiles around the city/place that you're nuking, will get their healthy reduced to 50%.

The main thing is to nuke, then have a bomber take over the city... if you really want that city with 1 population ;)

It kills everything in the city, including buildings, units, wonders, gr8 people, and reduces the city pop to 1.

how much range.

My capital got nuked last game, it was brutal. Luckily I was building the World Bank in another city at the time. :)

Capital :
Pop decrease
All buildings destroyed
All occupying units destroyed

Normal City:
Just gone lol

BTW Do great people die?
Because whenever i nuke a town there is always a man standing in the centre of the crater lol, but then quickly dissapears.
The man looks like a great person.

I felt it was right to use my first nuke against Gandi (Indians).
But i didn't get to see the effect as u competed the world bank and haven't built one since but it was fun!! But maybe a little evil haha!

Top Bottom